Subject: [Rmt] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC4654 (3274)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 23:29:37 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC4654,
"TCP-Friendly Multicast Congestion Control (TFMCC): Protocol Specification".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=4654&eid=3274

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Dongwook Kim <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.3

Original Text
-------------
If a loss interval, A, is determined to have started with packet
sequence number S_A and the next loss interval, B, started with
packet sequence number S_B, then the number of packets in loss
interval A is given by (S_B - S_A).

Corrected Text
--------------
If a loss event, A, is determined to have started with packet
sequence number S_A and the next loss event, B, started with
packet sequence number S_B, then the number of packets in the loss
interval between A and B is given by (S_B - S_A).

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC4654 (draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-07)
--------------------------------------
Title               : TCP-Friendly Multicast Congestion Control (TFMCC): Protocol Specification
Publication Date    : August 2006
Author(s)           : J. Widmer, M. Handley
Category            : EXPERIMENTAL
Source              : Reliable Multicast Transport
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:05:20 -0400

I propose to "Hold for Document Update" on this, based on the
IESG errata processing guidelines.  It's not necessary, however
someone doing a future update might want to consider it.

Unless anyone shouts otherwise, I'll put this in later in the
week.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems