Subject: [rohc] ROHC agenda for IETF 53

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Carsten Bormann)
Date: 13 Mar 2002 17:59:18 +0100

ROHCers,
dear Agenda,

here is the agenda for the ROHC meetings in Minneapolis.

Gruesse, Carsten

Robust Header Compression WG (rohc)

Tuesday, 2002-03-19, 09:00-11:30
Tuesday, 2002-03-19, 15:45-18:00

================================

CHAIRS:	Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
	Lars-Erik Jonsson <[email-masked]>

================================

AGENDA:

Tuesday, 2002-03-19, 09:00-11:30
--------------------------------

Chair admonishments and agenda bashing                (Bormann)   10

WG and document status update                         (Jonsson)   15
      - Published:
             RFC3095
             RFC3096
      - Approved (in RFC editor queue):
             draft-ietf-rohc-over-ppp-04.txt (RFW)
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-0-byte-requirements-02.txt (LLA)
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-03.txt (LLA)
      - Submitted to IESG:
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lower-layer-guidelines-03.txt (RTP)
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-02.txt (LLA)

Signaling compression
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-02.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-05.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-02.txt
      - Overview                                  (Price/Hannu)   15
      - Progress since SLC                        (Price/Hannu)   15
      - Developments after draft submission       (Price/Hannu)   15
      - Unresolved issues                         (Price/Hannu)   35
      - Security aspects                              (Bormann)   25
      - Implementation status                   (Price/Bormann)    5
      - Standardization status, what now?             (Jonsson)   10

Tuesday, 2002-03-19, 15:45-18:00
--------------------------------

Role of EPIC-Lite in the ROHC work
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-epic-lite-01.txt
             draft-surtees-rtp-epic-00.txt
      - Architectural role and naming         (Jonsson/Bormann)   10
      - Simple RTP profile example                       (West)   10
      - EPIC-Lite, news & open issues                    (West)   10
      - Way forward                           (Jonsson/Bormann)    5

TCP profile
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-03.txt
             draft-west-tcpip-field-behavior-01.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-00.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-epic-lite-01.txt
      - Requirements and field behavior                  (West)   15
      - News & open issues                               (Qian)   25

SCTP profile
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-sctp-requirements-00.txt
             draft-west-sctp-epic-00.txt
      - Requirements, news & open issues              (Schmidt)    5
      - A first profile attempt                          (West)   10

RTP issues
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-00.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-01.txt
      - Implementation & impl. guide                  (Jonsson)   10
      - MIB, news & open issues                       (Quittek)   15
      - LLA, implementation examples                (Pelletier)    5
      - UDP Lite profiles, initial discussions      (Pelletier)   15

================================

DOCUMENT SUMMARY:

Approved for publication:
RFW: draft-ietf-rohc-over-ppp-04.txt
LLA: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-0-byte-requirements-02.txt
LLA: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-03.txt

Submitted to IESG:
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lower-layer-guidelines-03.txt
LLA: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-02.txt

Current WG drafts:
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-02.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-05.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-02.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-00.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-01.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-03.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-00.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-epic-lite-01.txt
SCP: draft-ietf-rohc-sctp-requirements-00.txt

Individual submissions:
TCP: draft-west-tcpip-field-behavior-01.txt    *** this is really a WG draft ***
TCP: draft-surtees-rtp-epic-00.txt
SCP: draft-west-sctp-epic-00.txt
RTP: draft-pelletier-rohc-udplite-00.txt

Legend:
RFW: ROHC Framework
RTP: ROHC RTP, including UDP
LLA: Link layer assisted ROHC
SIG: ROHC Signaling Compression
TCP: ROHC TCP
SCP: ROHC SCTP

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc