Subject: [rohc] shrink sliding window after downward transition in U-Mode?

From: "Wang Bang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:07:08 +0800

Hello:

I have the following implementation problem. 

Should the sliding window be shrinked after the time-out 
downward transition from SO-state?

I do not find any indications in the specifications.
( ROHC RFC 3095 Page 55. 5.3.1.1.2. Timeouts, downward 
transition). 

When downward transition from SO-state to IR-state, SO-->IR, 
I suggest to clean up the content already included in the 
sliding window, since it can be seemed the compressor starting
its compression from the begining.

Wang Bang
2002.3. 15.

-----------------------------
Wang Bang (Mr.)
OSSLab ECEDept. NUS
Singapore
Tel: (O) +65 874 1331
Email: [email-masked]