Subject: [rohc] Re: SigComp : draft-dependency...

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Carsten Bormann)
Date: 15 Apr 2002 17:05:11 +0200

ROHCers,
sigcomp authors,

a revised issues list, together with some random comments from me, as
well as a working draft (in nroff form, with a makefile) are now at
the sigcomp CVS site,

http://www.dmn.tzi.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/udvm/

Note that the views expressed in the issues list and the "changes"
random comments are my own, although I have stolen text liberally from
Hans' list and from mailing list comments.

I do propose that we take the resolutions indicated in the issues
list, and I also would like to resolve the issues I have marked
"further discussion required" (which should not be too hard).

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc