Subject: [rohc] Invitation to EPIC-lite Interoperability Trails

From: "McCann, Stephen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:06:07 +0100

Hello to you all,
    now that we have all warmed up after "Artic ROHC", I'd like to
invite you all to the first EPIC-lite interoperability trails to be
held at Roke Manor Research Ltd, in England, during the week 
20th May - 24th May 2002.

Our intention is to initially trial TCP and possibly SCTP.

We intend to base the trails on the following I-D :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-epic-lite-01.txt

Profile information will be discussed between participants.

Please reply to me by Friday 10th May 14:00 UT, if you are interested 
in joining us and I will share more information about 
logistics with you.

Kind regards

Stephen McCann 
Roke Manor Research Ltd (A Siemens Company) 
Southampton 
UK

http://www.roke.co.uk/networks/Epic/epic.html