Subject: [rohc] WG last-call for SigComp and related documents

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EPL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:11:33 +0200

ROHCers,

In Minneapolis, we outlined a plan to have all SigComp drafts
updated and submitted on April 5, ready for last-call on April 8.
Unfortunately, the list of issues identified took much more time
than expected to find appropriate solutions for, and we were not
able to meet those dates. However, now all issues seem to have
been resolved without objections, and the drafts are available
in updated versions. Therefore, we are now issuing a WG last-call
for the following documents:

  draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-05.txt 
      (for publication as Informational)

  draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-06.txt
      (for publication as Proposed Standard)

  draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-03.txt
      (for publication as Informational)

The goal is still to get this work ready to be included in the
3GPP R5, but time is scarce due to the last delays. In agreement
with the AD's, we have therefore decided to make this a one-week
WG last-call, which will be immediately followed by a two-week 
IETF last-call, if no significant problems are identified.

Please direct WG last-call comments to the ROHC mailing list 
[email-masked] before Wed, 2002-05-15, 15:00 UTC.

BR  
/Lars-Erik

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 920 20 21 07
Home: +46 920 999 57

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated. 

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc