Subject: [rohc] LLA implementer's guide updated

From: Kristofer Sandlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:47:33 +0100

Hi all,

I have just submit an update to the LLA implementer's guide 
(draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-impl-guide-01.txt) that I said I would do after the 
Washington meeting. The draft should appear as soon as the I-D editor has 
processed it.

Changed:
- Added text explicitly stating that local repair should not be attempted when 
the CRC on a CCP fails. RFC3242 references a whole section, where it should only 
reference part of that section, therefore this clarification.

Other than this, there are no known issues, so I don't plan any further updates 
to this document. I guess it's up to the chairs to decide what to do with this 
document.

BR,
	Kristofer Sandlund, Effnet AB

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc