Subject: [rohc] Reordering draft updated

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:28:53 +0100

We've submitted an update of the reordering draft
(draft-ietf-rohc-over-reordering-02.txt), with the only change being the
addition of text for section 5.1.5 - List Compression, which was previously
TBW. Please review that section and let us know if you have any comments.

BR
/L-E

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:08:22 +0100

ROHCers,

given that we seemed to have pretty good consensus on
draft-ietf-rohc-over-reordering-01.txt, and that we haven't had any
further comments on the new section in
draft-ietf-rohc-over-reordering-02.txt (which just filled the
remaining to-do in the text), I'm now issuing a WG last-call for:

    draft-ietf-rohc-over-reordering-02.txt
     
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-over-reordering 
-02.txt)

Please direct comments to the ROHC mailing list, [email-masked], until
the two-week last-call ends at

    2005-03-08, 14:00 UTC.

(The last-call normally would be suspended for a week during the IETF,
but as we are not meeting this time, I believe the short two-day
overlap is OK.  If you have a problem with this, please complain now.)

Gruesse, Carsten