Subject: [rohc] SigComp implementer's guide and user guide

From: "Surtees, Abigail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:28:12 -0000

Hi All,

I'm planning to submit the SigComp implementer's guide and user guide
tomorrow afternoon.
Any comments before 12:00 GMT tomorrow gratefully received (comments
received after that will have to wait for the next version). 

The documents are available at
<http://sigcomp.srmr.co.uk/~ahs/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-04.txt>
and
<http://sigcomp.srmr.co.uk/~ahs/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-01.txt>.
(I will update the dates before submission.)

Best regards,

Abbie

Abbie Surtees
Senior Engineer
Roke Manor Research Ltd
Old Salisbury Lane
Romsey, SO51 0ZN
Tel:   +44 (0) 1794 833131

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc