Subject: [rohc] (no subject)

From: "liuyang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:36:10 +0800

Dear all
 	Here is my question: 
	As described in rfc3320:
---------------------------------quoted------------------------------
	   However, an endpoint MAY also wish to offer a set of locally
   available state items that have not been uploaded as part of a
   SigComp message.  For example it might offer well-known decompression
   algorithms, dictionaries of common phrases used in a specific
   signaling protocol, etc.

   Since these state items are established locally without input from a
   remote endpoint, they are most useful if publicly documented so that
   a wide collection of remote endpoints can determine the data
   contained in each state item and how it may be used.  Further
   Internet Documents and RFCs may be published to describe particular
   locally available state items.

---------------------------------quoted------------------------------
     Is there any Internet Documents and RFCs have been published?
     thank you!

　　　　　　　　liuyang
　　　　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　　　　　　　　2005-06-03
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc