Subject: [rohc] Can we consider the "RFC 3095 Implementer's Guide" ready for WGLC?

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:29:04 +0100

ROHCers,

It looks like the "RFC 3095 Implementer's Guide"# is getting
stable, i.e. we do not find new unclear issues to add. Based
on the strategy for this document, as adopted in August*, we
now intend to publish this document (document class to be
considered and discussed with the AD and the IESG). 

Consider this a pre-WGLC request, i.e. if we do not hear any
objections within a week, we will issue WGLC for this document.

Rgds,
/L-E

# http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rohc/draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide/

* See minutes from Paris, as also confirmed on the maillist:
  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rohc/minutes?item=minutes63.html

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 8 404 29 61

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated.  

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc