Subject: [rohc] Query on Sigcomp UDVM Sorting instruction

From: jakki sasidhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 18:54:40 +0530

Hi All,
    Is it valid for sorting instruction to have n =1 i.e there is only one
list supplied to it? There is not much information about the usage of these
UDVM instructions in any compression algorithm. So it will be appreciated if
anyone can clarify this one.
 
with regards,
Sasidhar
 
****************************************************************************
***********

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
 
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc