Subject: [rohc] (no subject)

From: "Endre Szalai \(IJ/ETH\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:53:31 +0200

Hi ROHCers,

Section 5.1 of the "Corrections and Clarifications to RFC 3095"
(draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-19.txt) document clarifies that the
'Generic CSRC list' field is always at least 1 octet, even if the list
is empty.

This statement was already present in the previous version of the
document, but for IP extension header only. Now it covers CSRC list
only.

Since the statement is true both for IP extension header lists and for
CSRC lists, I suggest to correct the paragraph and its title to cover
both cases:

5.1. Generic extension header list and generic CSRC list

   The 'generic extension header list' and the 'generic CSRC list'
fields start with an octet that is always
   present, so its length is one octet, at least.

Regards,
Endre

==========================================================
Endre Szalai            wired  > +36  1 437 7796
Software Developer      mobile > +36 30 343 7061
Conformance Center      fax    > +36  1 437 7576
ERICSSON Hungary (ETH)  mail   > [email-masked]
==========================================================

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc