Subject: [rohc] ROHC WG chair changing seat

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:20:24 +0100

ROHCers,

For almost 8 years, I've been involved in header compression work within
the IETF (pre-ROHC and of course since the ROHC WG was formed), both as
a contributor and as a WG chair. It has been a pleasure to take part in
this journey, as well as having Ericsson as the supporter and sponsor of
this work.

However, I have now decided to move on, both personally and
professionally, and I will therefore soon leave Ericsson. This of course
means I will then not be reachable on the current (this) e-mail address,
and I will not have a sponsor for my ROHC chair duties. Even though I do
not have an IETF sponsor, I still intend to continue to serve as WG
chair, although I will not be able to go to any physical meetings. Since
the ROHC WG is now finalizing most of its work and approaching the point
where it may be time to close down, I believe this should be manageable,
but we will see. If needed, the AD will of course have to hire an
additional co-chair.

The contact information on the charter page will soon be updated, but
you may already now note my new e-mail address:
   [email-masked]

>From now on, use the above address to contact me, although the old
address will work for a few more week.

Cheers,
/L-E
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc