Subject: [rohc] Second WG last-call for SIP/SigComp

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:55:21 +0100

The previous WGLC generated a number of more or less
significant comments, which have now been addressed in
an updated draft. This is an essential document for the
application of SigComp on SIP, and it is thus important that
we finally get it out of the pipe. We are therefore now
issuing a second working group last-call on the following
document:

             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-04.txt
                  (for publication as Proposed Standard)

This will be the usual two-week WG last-call as suggested in
RFC 2418. Please direct last-call comments to the ROHC mailing
list [email-masked] before Tue, 2006-12-12, 18:00 UTC.

The document will also be last-called in the SIP WG.

/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc