Subject: [rohc] Committed reviewers for SigComp Implementer's Guide

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:29:09 +0100

In the ROHC WG, we have has a practice with committed document
reviewers (CDRs) for most of all documents, thereby making sure
at least two individuals aware of the technology but not deeply
involved in the actual document editing have performed careful
reviews prior to or during WGLC.

For the SigComp Implementer's Guide, we do not have any such 
reviewers appointed, and I am now asking for volunteers to serve as
CDRs for this document. CDRs are expected to review the document
and send a review summary during WGLC, and are then acknowledged
for their service within the document.

If You are willing to serve as a CDR for the SigComp Implementer's
Guide, please reply to me ASAP. Your service would be very much
appreciated!

Thanks!
/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 8 404 29 61

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated.  

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc