Subject: [rohc] Query about SigComp Decompression.

From: Sreenath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:25:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I have a doubt about zlib decompression.
I am using DEFLATE as the compression algorithm and have custom build zlib
DEFLATE compressor.

Do we need to strip off 2-byte zlib header and 4-byte adler32 from
compressed data, before we give the compressed  data to UDVM. Then after
succesfull decompression, decompressor can check for adler32.

Or the logic to strip off 2-byte zlib header and checking of adler32 reside
inside the DEFLATE bytecode. 

Best Regards,
   Sreenath
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Query-about-SigComp-Decompression.-tf2717774.html#a7577468
Sent from the IETF - Rohc mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc