Subject: [rohc] anyone around with a psychology degree?

From: cco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:15:37 +0100

hi!

sigcomp tries to improve the call set-up time; this has to do somehow with 
the way a human perceives the time she has to wait for a call to be set-up.

now, two questions:

1. what is the minimum interval of time that humans actually perceive?
at least order of magnitude...
(should not be that difficult for someone who has studied psychology,
psychiatry and so on...)
2. from what value on is an interval of time considered annoying when
waiting at the telephone for a call to be setup? (I admit this one is
difficult)

thanks!
bye now!
cristian

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc