Subject: [Roll] Internet-Drafts

From: Jonathan Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:41:32 -0700

I don't see any Internet-Drafts posted to ROLL. Has there been any 
progress there? I know there has been feedback/suggestions/concerns for 
various rl2n drafts on the mailing list before...

--
Jonathan Hui
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:05:10 -0400

Hi Jonathan,

> From: Jonathan Hui <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:41:32 -0700
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Roll] Internet-Drafts
> 
> 
> I don't see any Internet-Drafts posted to ROLL.

Internet drafts only appears on the ROLL web page when they are WG IDs.

But there are several IDs (individual submissions at this point):
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs-00.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dohler-roll-urban-routing-reqs-00.
txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-roll-overview-protocols-00.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pister-rl2n-indus-routing-reqs-00.
txt

Has there been any 
> various rl2n drafts on the mailing list before...

Indeed on the [email-masked] ML. Now that ROLL is formed (a few weeks ago),
feel free to send your comments on these IDs and contribute, your expertise
in this area will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

JP.

---

From: Jonathan Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:14:33 -0700

Ah, okay. I simply went to the WG status page 
(http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/) and didn't see any documents listed. 
Typically there is a section for individual submissions below the 
section for working group documents. It would be nice to have individual 
submissions on the WG status page as well as it makes them easier to track.

--
Jonathan Hui