Subject: [Roll] New version of ROLL Building requirements posted

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:30:59 -0500

All,

Today (Sept 10, 2008), I posted a new version of the ROLL Building 
requirements that originally was presented in Dublin.  This version 
incorporates all comments know to date including:

Merging Pieter's document (use cases and requirements) into this document
Moving non-routing requirements into an informative appendix - JP
Following the 'Home Requirements' template - Zach
Grouping the requirements - Zach
Remove all references to 802.15.4, 6LoWPAN.  Become media and protocol 
agnostic - JP
Deleted use case 3.9 (Changing Office Layout) - Pieter
Reduce Introductory Section - JP

The previous version was called 'draft-martocci-roll-commercial
-routing-reqs-00.txt'.  JP wanted me to change the file name from 
'commercial' to 'building'.  However the repository wouldn't allow me to 
submit a version 01 of a file without previously submitting a version 00. 
While this is actually the second version of the document, it is posted as 
"draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt".

All comments welcomed and appreciated.

Regards,

Jerry Martocci

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:17:46 +0200

Many Thanks Jerry, I¹ll do my pass this week. All, please review and
comment, we should be able to poll the WG for WG adoption after one more
revision.

Thanks.

JP.

On 9/10/08 10:30 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> * Merging Pieter's document (use cases and requirements) into this document
> * Moving non-routing requirements into an informative appendix - JP
> * Following the 'Home Requirements' template - Zach
> * Grouping the requirements - Zach
> * Remove all references to 802.15.4, 6LoWPAN.  Become media and protocol
> agnostic - JP 
> * Deleted use case 3.9 (Changing Office Layout) - Pieter
> * Reduce Introductory Section - JP
> 
> 
> The previous version was called
> 'draft-martocci-roll-commercial-routing-reqs-00.txt'.  JP wanted me to change
> the file name from 'commercial' to 'building'.  However the repository
> wouldn't allow me to submit a version 01 of a file without previously
> submitting a version 00.  While this is actually the second version of the
> document, it is posted as "draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-00.txt".
>