Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 08:21:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-25.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2022-03-23

Abstract:
   THIS RFC extends RFC 6550, RFC 6553, and RFC 8138 to enable a RPL
   Root to install and maintain Projected Routes within its DODAG, along
   a selected set of nodes that may or may not include self, for a
   chosen duration.  This potentially enables routes that are more
   optimized or resilient than those obtained with the classical
   distributed operation of RPL, either in terms of the size of a
   Routing Header or in terms of path length, which impacts both the
   latency and the packet delivery ratio.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-25.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-25

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 15:26:42 +0000

Dear all:

Rev 25 contains the limited changes that I discussed this morning at the WG meeting. 
Basically, the clarification of the terminology, more in the diffs.

Dear chairs: I believe this version is appropriate for starting a WGLC.

Keep safe;

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: Roll <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: mercredi 23 mars 2022 16:22
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-25.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 15:40:47 +0000

BTW looking at the diffs after publication I found a oups: 
a change this doc-> THIS RFC intended for the IANA section has gone wild.
I fixed that in the git repo... no need to mention it again : )

Keep safe

Pascal

> From: Roll <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Pascal Thubert (pthubert)
> Sent: mercredi 23 mars 2022 16:27
> To: ROLL WG ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Roll] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-25.txt
> 
> Dear all:
>