Subject: ^*^Christmas Time^*^

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:00:05 -0800 (PST)

**^** THIS IS IT FOLKS **^**

This is THE Letter that you have been reading about in the News lately.
 Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major
 nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
 investigation of the program described below , to see if it
 really can make people money.  If you saw it, you know that
 their conclusion was that while most people did not make the
 $50,000 discussed in the plan,EVERYONE who followed the
 instructions was able to make 100 to 160 times their money at
 the very least. The show also investigated whether or not the
 program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
 there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the
 program.  This has helped to show people that this is a simple,
 harmless and fun way to make some SERIOUS money at home..
 
 " This is one of the most exciting opportunities, with the MOST
 income potential on the internet today"- - - 

Hi, my name is Steve. After I saw this letter aired on the news
program, I decided to get some of my skeptical questions answered.
Question #1- Does it really work ? Until I try it, I can only go on
the testimony of people I don't know, so I will only know if I try it. I've
never done this type of thing , but I decided it was time to try
something. If I keep doing what I am doing, I'll keep getting what I've
got. Besides, people 70 years old have been surveyed and they will 
consistently say that the 2 regrets that they have of their lives are;
        1) they wish they had spent more time with their families and
        2) they wish they had taken more chances.
Upon hearing this again, and hearing what the Media said about it,
I decided that at 28, I was going to take a small chance and see
what would come of it.
Question #2- Is it legal?- Yes,( Refer to Title 18, Section 1302 & 1342
of the U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws)
This opportunity isn't much of a risk and could turn out to actually
be a bit of fun.
Bottom Line; The risk is only $20 and time on the Internet...
         
The following is a copy of the Letter the Media was referring to:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. PRINT this letter, 
read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program
you may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven
its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is
showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line
population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does
not require you to come in personal contact with people, do any
hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house,
except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply
follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial
dreams can come true! When followed correctly, this electronic,
multi-level marketing program WORKS!

Thousands of people have used this program to:
    -  Raise capital to start their own business
    -  Pay off debts
    -  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
    -  Even retire!
This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

--------------------------------------------------------------
OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL
 MARKETING PROGRAM
--------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, this is what we do: We send thousands of people a
product that they paid us $5.00 US for, that costs next to
nothing to produce and e-mail back to them. As with all multi-
level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
partners and selling our products.  Every state in the U.S. 
allows you to recruit new multi- level business online (via your
computer).  We are not promising you anything.  You have to put
forth some effort to make this business work, but come on how
hard is emailing! The products in this program are a series of
four business and financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each
order you receive is to include:
  * $5.00 cash United States Currency
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
    ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT! The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic 
multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE 
 PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!  

       ******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
   them if you don't order them).
*  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
   REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
   RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
   whose name appears on the list next to the report.
*  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
   four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can
   save them on your computer and resell them.
*  Within a few days you are to receive, via e-mail, each of the
   four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
   accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
   order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
   listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
   any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through
   "d" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.Once
   you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it
   doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, this method has been
   tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name
        and address under REPORT #1 with your name and address,
        moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down 
        to REPORT #3.

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down
         to REPORT #4
    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed
        from the list and has NO DOUBT collected large sums of
        cash!

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!
       
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, 
   and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
   instruction portion of this letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
   WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB can be very, very
   inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
   advertise. Another avenue which you could use for advertising
   is e-mail lists. You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 
   addresses or you can pay someone to take care of it for you.

     BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
   the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
   SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will help guarantee that the
   e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will
   be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
   report!  To grow fast be prompt and courteous.

-----------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------
**Order each Report by number and name**
Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST DELIVERY
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
   sheets of paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
   name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
   and (c) your postal address.
-  Be sure to include your family and friends in your profits.
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE$250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES" 
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
       T.W.S. PROMOTIONS
       1214 JANE LN.
       BOSSIER LA. 71112  
________________________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES" 
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
       MITCHCAT ENT.
       P.O. BOX 18424
       SHREVEPORT, LA. 71138   
_________________________________________________________________ 
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS" 
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
      APS
      3413 CHUGWATER COURT
      ANTELOPE, CA. 95843   
_________________________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS" 
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
       C. ELDRIDGE
      3450 HEALY DR. #6G
      WINSTON-SALEM, NC. 27103
_________________________________________________________________

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
----------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
will EASILY get a larger response.)  Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow
this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with 5 = $50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100) = $500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) = $5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000) = $50,000
THIS TOTALS ----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Lots of people get
100s of participants!  THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20).  You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT#3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk e-mailing
and purchasing e-mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendors
even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS********

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
   when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5
   order, you MUST send out the requested product/report to
   comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 8,Sections
   1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
   also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436,
   which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for
   money received."

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
   instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
   SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******
Follow these guidelines to help assure your success: If you don't 
receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 50 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't,
continue advertising until you do.  Once you have received 50 or
more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash can continue to roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down
on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You
can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people
are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more income
send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this
business!

NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
agency) for free help and answers to questions.  Also, the 
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business taxes.   
If you have any question of the legality of this letter contact
the Office of Associate Director Marketing Pratices Federal Trade
Commission Bureau of consumer Protection in Washington DC.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works. It really is a
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost
to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program 
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.
                                 Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS   

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was approached
several times before I checked this out.  I joined just to see
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
first 19 weeks, with money still coming in.
                       Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get
my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size
post office box crammed with orders!  For a while, it got so
overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window.
I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life
before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter 
where in the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return.
                                 Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI.

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I
was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came...I 
didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first
try!!
                                    D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck
and happy spending!
                                Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

I am nearing the $90,000 mark from this program. I have used several
forms of advertisement.I used regular mail and bulk email.The regular
mail was very expensive for 2 reasons. I purchased a very select list 
names, and the postage.The 3rd time I sent out e-mails, in the 
quantity of 700,000.So, after 3 times participating in this program,
I am almost at the $90,000 mark. That isn't too bad. I hope the
same success for you. Good luck....
Raymond McCormick, New Cannan,Ct.

You have great potential for extra earnings that is available at
your finger-tips!  You have unlimited access to wealth, but you
must be willing to take that first step!The Media ALREADY Proved
THAT!!!!!!  You could be making an OBSCENE amount of money! I 
Have given you the information, materials, and opportunity to
become financially better off. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!- THINK
ABOUT IT-Your risk is only $20.? How much do you SPEND on Lotto
Tickets- FOR NO RETURN???

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!