Subject: [[email-masked]]:BOUNCE [email-masked]: Non-member submission from [The IESG <[email-masked]>]

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Non-member submission from [The IESG <[email-masked]>]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

>From [email-masked]  Fri Aug 27 04:01:18 1999
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: Last Call: PGP authentication for RIPE database updates to
	 Proposed Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 07:00:45 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Policy System Working
Group to consider ythe following Internet-Drafts as Proposed
Standards:

o PGP authentication for RIPE database updates 
	<draft-ietf-rps-dbsec-pgp-authent-01.txt>
o Routing Policy System Security
	<draft-ietf-rps-auth-04.txt> 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by September 10, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rps-dbsec-pgp-authent-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rps-auth-04.txt

Cengiz

-- 
Cengiz Alaettinoglu           Information Sciences Institute
http://www.isi.edu/~cengiz    University of Southern California