Subject: Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit?

From: "Collier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 22:28:50 -0500

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

So here's my first effort at posting remotely, just like the hipsters at
Starbucks do. Will have to give it a try, sometime.
Very worrisome, coming so soon after our own report of a giant squid
attack on Cats Leroy and Natasha.
Through the kind cooperation of Amazon, one may now purchase signed
copies of Animals Aloft, that superb co-production of the Janus Museum
and the National Air and Space Museum.
For some of us, it's still just too soon.
But for myself, I don't know that I'd really want the airship bbq. Here
are some more photographs of Escuela Militar pickelhaubes and
kugelhelms.
I feel very up-to-date, now. Meanwhile in the Circle, hideous carnage
ensues as the rare elusive dangerous Gray Dire Cat leaps at poor
Natasha. Above, Leroy poses in the Forest Preserve. Want a personalized
signature? Here's a video of the thrilling climax, courtesy again of
Youtube. When, after Christmas, Amazon dropped the sale price, the sales
rank once again went south.
Want a personalized signature? In fact, my advice to bloggers is to post
a screencap of the cobra dance from time to time - then sit back and
watch your traffic skyrocket. All in all, a nice, though expensive day.
Cat video could be termed a cephalopodcast.
Maybe he had fed recently, or maybe it's part of the uncanny phenomenon
described below. In disguise, the boys sing the theme song Anahoni ko
Honi during the thrilling climax.
I finally found another copy of the version of Sampoorna Ramayan
performed by children. So far, we're just eating big slices of the
stuff, but I'm thinking that it could make a superior macaroni and
cheese.
Could it be that the rumors I started about it being optioned for a
major Pixar feature are finally bearing fruit? Very reminiscent of the
incident when Museum Cat Maxine legged it and had to be apprehended by
our maintenance man Gus. That would really really swell. Here's a video
of the thrilling climax, courtesy again of Youtube. I hope, one day, for
a recording of both pieces by Jordi Savall. But for myself, I don't know
that I'd really want the airship bbq.
Curiously, he didn't attack - just sat and stared at me in a sad sort of
way.
I take such miserable crumbs that fall my way.
Children, please look away.
Want a personalized signature?