Subject: RE: [RPSEC] Charter munging

From: "Dennis Beard"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:18:57 -0400

I like the new words.  Says about the same thing but smoother yet still
keeps the goal of recommending RP security requirements.

Cheers,

Dennis Beard

-----Original Message-----
From: Leech, Marcus [CAR:8M70:EXCH] 
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 4:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [RPSEC] Charter munging

I've been away on vacation for the last two weeks, so I'm just catching up
now.

With respect to "future" work:

  Possible Future Work
  --------------------

   - Document the feasibility of various types of security mechinisms
     within routing systems
   - Document requirements for new security mechanisms
   - Document security requirements for the next generation routing
     system

I would change it to:

   - Evaluate and document existing and proposed routing security mechanisms
with
     respect to established RPSEC requirements

   - Recommend mechanism(s)

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus Leech                             Mail:   Dept 8M70, MS 012, FITZ
Advisor                                  Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763
9145
Security Architecture and Planning       Fax:   (ESN) 393-9435  +1 613 763
9435
Nortel Networks                          [email-masked]
-----------------Expressed opinions are my own, not my employer's------

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:25:45 -0400 (EDT)

'kay.... I'll send out a new version in a bit with this wording.

:-)

Russ

> With respect to "future" work:

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone