Subject: [RPSEC] rpsec.org now active...

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:27:34 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to John Ioannidis, rpsec.org is now active.... Meeting
minutes from the november meeting should be posted soon. Please
look over the web page, and open discussions on those parts you
think need to be changed/etc. What we'd like to have is someplace
that someone who is either new, or out of the loop for some time,
can jump into and get up to speed as quickly as possible.

I think we have some open issues we still need to tend to; I'll
try and start threads on these as soon as the meeting minutes are
done from the last ietf.

:-)

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Mukesh Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:34:47 -0800

Minor comments:

- The link to IETF is broken. It is pointing to
http://www.rpsec.org/www.ietf.org instead of http://www.ietf.org.
- email links are not correct. They are pointing to
mailto://<email_addr> instead of mailto:<email_addr>

regards
Mukesh

---

From: "Nigel Clarke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:04:26 -0800

I believe the <title> is missing as well. 

--
Nigel Clarke                 Forever Networks
Network Security Engineer    www.forever-networks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Mukesh Gupta
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 9:35 AM
To: Russ White
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [RPSEC] rpsec.org now active...

Minor comments:

regards
Mukesh

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:02:17 -0500 (EST)

Thanks! I'll fix those...

:-)

Russ