Subject: [RPSEC] Scribe Needed....

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:19:57 -0500 (EST)

We might as wellget this little piece of business now, if possible. We need
a scribe for the meeting in LA, preferrably someone who knows how to work
Jabber. We'd like to get the meeting out on jabber in real time, so other
folks can watch what's going on, even if they're not there.

If we could log the jabber session, then we could use those, plus any other
notes that anyone might take, as a basis for good minutes.

How do you step back in email?

:-)

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Tony Tauber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:43:49 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Russ White wrote:

> We might as wellget this little piece of business now, if possible.
> We need a scribe for the meeting in LA,

Not to mention the meeting in SF. 8-)

> preferrably someone who knows how to work Jabber. We'd like to get
> the meeting out on jabber in real time, so other folks can watch
> what's going on, even if they're not there.

Just FYI, last meeting a number of WGs used Jabber to do real-time
text-conferencing of their meetings.  What's needed is:

A scribe who will be typing in a running commentary as to what's going
on in the room (who's presenting, what question is being asked, etc.)

> If we could log the jabber session, then we could use those, plus
> any other notes that anyone might take, as a basis for good minutes.

The sessions get logged, apparently, automatically.
So hopefully only one scribe would be needed, though the more the
better the quality of the minutes, I find.

So, step right up..

Tony

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:45:26 -0500 (EST)

Hey, I made the wrong hotel reservations! SF has a Ghiradhelli's, though,
so I think I'll switch them.

<hehe>

:-)

Russ