Subject: RE: [RPSEC] Initial comments on draft-ietf-rpsec-routing-threats -01.txt

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:07:17 -0400

At 12:05 PM -0400 5/23/03, Ferrell, William wrote:
>
>
>
>Only a limited set of comments ,most are in reference to the editorials
>or comments to the original text/author
>
>1. This definition model is becoming widely used and
>well-known/well-understood in the industry. One of the major proponents
>of this model is Barry Green of Cisco. His work goes without
>explanation.

I assume this phrase is supposed to be a compliment, but in normal 
English usage that's not clear. Irrespective of quality of the 
material in question, to better make your point you should cite some 
body of peer-reviewed, published work (vs. company-published 
documents, slide sets, etc.) by Barry.

Steve