Subject: [RPSEC] progress on milestone changes?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

The draft deadlines for the July IETF are looming.  The suggested
new  milestones presented at the last IETF included submitting
the attack tree drafts and the OSPF vulnerability draft for publication
as Informational RFCs.  By July 06.

But we've not seen new publications of these expired drafts on the list.
I don't think we can meet the July 06 deadline for request for publication.
Are the new drafts in the works?

And did the change in milestones ever get submitted/approved/etc?

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:23:47 -0400

> Are the new drafts in the works?

We are working with the authors in both cases.

> And did the change in milestones ever get submitted/approved/etc?

I've no idea. I'll post that up to Bill and see what happens.

:-)

Russ

- --
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone