Subject: [RRG] Inventory of LISP Drafts

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:28:57 -0800

Folks, here is a list of LISP related drafts that have been submitted
and posted:

draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt
draft-meyer-cons-03.txt
draft-fuller-lisp-alt-01.txt
draft-lear-lisp-nerd-02.txt
draft-curran-lisp-emacs-00.txt

They are all in sync with each other. Some points:

o Packet formats have changed and plan to be stable for a while now. So
    implementers can latch on the draft-farinacci-lisp-05.txt. The cisco
    implementation reflects this draft.

o LISP-CONS and LISP-NERD are our longer term strategies for a mapping
    database solution. There is no implementation of LISP-CONS that I am
    aware of and there is a single server based implementation of
    LISP-NERD.

o LISP-ALT is where recent attention has been put to. The cisco
   implementation reflects draft-fuller-lisp-alt-01.txt.

o LISP-EMACs is a novel idea and is posted to request feedback from the
   Routing and Addressing community.

Thanks,
LISP Authors

P.S. LISP authors include:

       Dave Meyer, Vince Fuller, Dave Oran, Darrel Lewis, Scott Brim,
       Eliot Lear, John Curran, Noel Chiappa, and Dino Farinacci

------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg