Subject: [RRG] new draft

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:27:05 -0000

Hi all
 
There are many proposals for improving the Inter-domain routing
   system, most of which involve a form of locater-identity split.
   There needs to be a means to reason about the strengths of the
   different proposals against the design criteria, and without
   requiring large scale implementations.  This document aims to start
   this process by drawing parallels with existing systems.  It
   identifies a number of questions that need to be more fully thought
   about whilst we press ahead with system development.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burness-locid-evaluate-00.txt
 
Hope this helps
 
Louise & Phil

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg