Subject: Re: [RRG] GSE?

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:19:36 +0300

Lixia,

> - whoever is interested: I wrote a short overview article for
> IETF journal two years ago (kind of a preparation for the
> IAB workshop),
> "An Overview of Multihoming and Open Issues in GSE"
> http://www.isoc.org/tools/blogs/ietfjournal/?p=98#more-98
Great article, for some reason I had not seen it before!

I think there are a few other issues in GSE as well that do not get 
mentioned above, however. It lacked detailed mechanisms for failure 
detection and recovery, and it also introduced security problems that 
we've really only understood better much later (and some of which have 
been corrected in later work).

Jari

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg