Subject: [RRG] Quick update on RRG seminar day 17 March in Prague

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:37:48 -0500

Hi,

I wanted to inform everyone that Elwyn Davies has agreed to work with  
me to organize the Prague Routing RG seminar.  We will be sending out  
more information on the program as it develops.

As previously mentioned, this will be a full day session, 0900 -  
1700  on Saturday 17 March.   The seminar is scheduled to be held in  
the same venue as the IETF meeting in room Karlin I.

The topic of the seminar is:

Research issues surrounding the Routing Problems reported by the IAB  
in 2006.

We are still looking for talks, drafts and papers on both analysis  
and proposed solution paths.  We are not only interested in fully  
worked out schemes, but are also interested in new ideas and are  
especially interested in seeing proposals from Ph.D. researchers.

Thanks

a.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg