Subject: [RRG] position paper on resource pooling

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:55:46 +0200

Hi Mark,

it seems the link you have given on your slide for your position paper 
is pointing to a broken pdf file (it's only one page long).

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/papers/resource-pooling-principle.pdf

Cheers
Emmanuel

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: "Mark Handley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:13:37 +0100

Sorry, fixed now.

My slides (including the two added diagrams not on the RRG page) are
also online here:
 http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/slides/rpool-rrg.ppt
 http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/slides/rpool-rrg.pdf

Cheers,
Mark

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Emmanuel Baccelli
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> it seems the link you have given on your slide for your position paper is
> pointing to a broken pdf file (it's only one page long).
>

---

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:03:16 +0100

|it seems the link you have given on your slide for your position paper 
|is pointing to a broken pdf file (it's only one page long).
|
|http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Handley/papers/resource-pooling
|-principle.pdf

This was working fine for me, I got 6 pages.

Tony