Subject: [RRG] Meeting/session in Dublin

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:54:21 +0200

Hi RRGers,

Will there be any RRG sessions in Dublin? I'm in the process of  
booking my flight and I need to know whether we'll be doing a full-day  
session on friday.

Iljitsch

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:21:50 -0700

On May 23, 2008, at 3:54 AM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> booking my flight and I need to know whether we'll be doing a full- 
> day session on friday.
>
> Iljitsch

I recall we requested a full day meeting on Friday.
We have not received confirmation yet.

Lixia
PS: for Philly IETF, we also requested a full-day Friday but ended up  
with 2 mornings, because the IETF contract did not get hotel room for  
Friday afternoon.

---

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:17:21 -0700

|> Will there be any RRG sessions in Dublin? I'm in the process of  
|> booking my flight and I need to know whether we'll be doing a full- 
|> day session on friday.
|
|I recall we requested a full day meeting on Friday.
|We have not received confirmation yet.
|
|Lixia
|PS: for Philly IETF, we also requested a full-day Friday but ended up  
|with 2 mornings, because the IETF contract did not get hotel room for  
|Friday afternoon.

And I would expect (but not count on) the same again.  Sorry.  I know that
folks would like to make definitive travel plans well in advance and not
knowing when we will meet makes that awkward.  My solution is to cover all
contingencies and leave Saturday.  At worst, that leaves more time in
Dublin...

Tony