Subject: [RRG] RRG meeting

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:48:54 -0700

Hi all,

After our very successful meeting in Prague, many of you have been  
wondering if we would meet in Chicago.  We can now tell you that the  
answer to that is yes.  However, instead of meeting the Saturday  
before IETF, we are currently planning on meeting the Friday at the  
end of IETF.  We have put in a request for a room with the IETF  
agenda folks and are only waiting for their approval at this point.

We realize that there are tradeoffs involved in selecting any meeting  
date and that Friday's will present problems for some of you.   
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a perfect date and this  
seems to be the best compromise given what's available.

Please mark your calendars now for Friday, July 27th from 9am-5pm.

Again, this is tentative, and is subject to change.

The agenda for the meeting is also open.  If you have an agenda item  
that you'd like to raise, please email Lixia and Tony.  As always,  
presentations require a background document, either in the form of an  
I-D or web accessible research paper.

Regards,
Lixia and Tony

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg