Subject: [RRG] Re: RRG meeting

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:14:41 -0700

Hi folks,

We're pleased to report that we're now confirmed for our meeting on  
July 27th from 9am-5pm.

Please note that the WiFi net will be decommissioned at noon on the  
27th.  Yes, we asked for an extension for this, but it was not possible.

As noted below, the agenda for this meeting is open for  
contributions.  Priority will be given to new proposals and updates  
on existing proposals will be accommodated on a time-available  
basis.  The agenda is on our wiki:  http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/ 
irtf/trac/wiki/RRGagendaChicago

Regards,
Lixia and Tony

On Apr 18, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Tony Li wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> After our very successful meeting in Prague, many of you have been  
> wondering if we would meet in Chicago.  We can now tell you that  
> the answer to that is yes.  However, instead of meeting the  
> Saturday before IETF, we are currently planning on meeting the  
> Friday at the end of IETF.  We have put in a request for a room  
> with the IETF agenda folks and are only waiting for their approval  
> at this point.
>
> We realize that there are tradeoffs involved in selecting any  
> meeting date and that Friday's will present problems for some of  
> you.  Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a perfect date and  
> this seems to be the best compromise given what's available.
>
> Please mark your calendars now for Friday, July 27th from 9am-5pm.
>
> Again, this is tentative, and is subject to change.
>
> The agenda for the meeting is also open.  If you have an agenda  
> item that you'd like to raise, please email Lixia and Tony.  As  
> always, presentations require a background document, either in the  
> form of an I-D or web accessible research paper.
>
> Regards,
> Lixia and Tony
>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg