Subject: RE: [RRG] Renumbering...

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:48:14 -0700

|It  
|has been two years since the IAB Amsterdam workshop kicked off this  
|round of RRG and as far as I can tell, there hasn't been consensus on  
|much of anything other than we should "do it right".

Indeed.  We have many strong personalities.  ;-)

|I've asked in the past but have not gotten an answer:  what are the  
|constraining assumptions RRG is working under in terms of timeframes  
|and infrastructure replacement?

AFAIK, the only constraints are that we must have a solution that is
deployed before the existing architecture implodes.  Any infrastructure can
be replaced.  Providing motivations for that replacement is an attribute of
the proposed archticture.

Tony

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg