Subject: [RRG] LISP home page www.lisp4.net

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:02:18 +1000

Dino mentioned the LISP home page in a recent message:

  http://www.lisp4.net

There are diagrams, a tutorial, an extensive article in the Internet
Protocol Journal, presentations, links to Internet Drafts etc.

I will continue to maintain my page:

  http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/lisp-links/

to point to LISP Internet Drafts - including for LISP-NERD.  This
page also lists some critiques of LISP, mainly in the form of links
to RRG messages.

  - Robin

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:24:43 -0700

> page also lists some critiques of LISP, mainly in the form of links

	Hey Robin,

	If you happen to be in an IPv6 domain, you can also use 

	  http://www.lisp6.net

	Dave