Subject: [RRG] Last call on 2 RRG drafts

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:08:55 -0800

We have received a request from the authors to consider publishing  
the following two documents

     1. Analysis of IDR requirements and History
        draft-irtf-routing-history-05.txt
     2. Requirements for Inter-Domain Routing
        draft-irtf-routing-reqs-07.txt

as historical RFCs.  These two drafts report the IDR requirement  
discussions that happened several years ago and provide valuable  
recording of the past.

This message is the research group last call for comments before the  
publication.  Please send your comments to RRG list be March 12th.   
Please keep in mind that they report the requirement discussions in  
the past which are not necessarily fully coincide with the latest  
understanding of the problem space.

Thanks to Avri Doria and Elwyn Davies for their hard work over last  
several years in putting the following two drafts together and  
completing several cycles of revisions.

Tony and Lixia

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:22:32 -0700

On Feb 26, 2007, at 10:08 PM, Lixia Zhang wrote:

> This message is the research group last call for comments before  
> the publication.  Please send your comments to RRG list be March  
> 12th.  Please keep in mind that they report the requirement  
> discussions in the past which are not necessarily fully coincide  
> with the latest understanding of the problem space.
>

Today marks the ending day for this last document call.
We did not receive any comments regarding specific changes to the two  
drafts.
We will be forwarding the drafts to IRTF chair for consideration of  
publication as historical RFCs.

Tony and Lixia