Subject: [RRG] RRG session schedule at IETF 71

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 07:39:23 -0800

We just learned from the IETF secretary that they were unable to  
schedule a full day meeting for RRG as requested.  As a best  
alternative, we got 2 slots of 2.5 hour each:

----------------------------------------------
RRG Session 1 (2.5 hours)
Tuesday, Morning Session I 0900-1130

RRG Session 2 (2.5 hours)
Friday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
----------------------------------------------

(this came too late for my flight booking, but maybe someone else  
could take advantage to get on an earlier returning flight)

FYI,
Lixia

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg