Subject: Re: [RRG] Hello

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:08:05 +0100

I Adil,

The RiNG project is not ³directly² related to the RRG, however, the project
is working routing issues as RRG, and in fact we are organizing a workshop
about routing in next generation in Madrid next 13-14 of December, so coming
to the workshop is a good way to become involved in the project activities.

The agenda has been announced today:

http://www.ist-ring.org/index.php?page=workshops/agenda_2007

The workshop attendance is open and free, so if you want to come, please
register at:
http://www.ist-ring.org/index.php?page=workshops/form

Regards,
Jordi

De: Adil Razzaq <[email-masked]>
Responder a: <[email-masked]>
Fecha: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:55:38 +0000
Para: <[email-masked]>
Asunto: [RRG] Hello

This is to say hello to all the members of this list. I am a new PhD student
in Sweden and intend to do my research on "Network Layer issues for Next
Generation Networks".
I have gone through the "RING(Routing in next generation)" website. I want
to participate in the "RING activities" to get as much insight as i can for
my research.
Kindly guide me how can i do that?
Hopefully we will all be in touch and keep on sharing knowledge for the
years to come.

Best regards
Adil

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!
<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg