Subject: [RRG] the agenda for Dublin

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:54:21 -0700

RRG has been scheduled for an all-day meeting on Friday in Dublin, the  
agenda
for Dublin is now open, and we have already received several requests  
for agenda times.
Our main goal for Dublin is to reach a shared understanding of the  
design space, and to understand tradeoffs of different points in that  
space.
Contributions to the above goals will be considered for agenda time.  
We do not plan to grant time slots for updates of existing proposals.

Following the procedures we established before the Philly meeting, we  
would like to remind people that all agenda requests should be  
submitted to the RRG program committee members and co-chairs to  
solicit support; of course one is welcome to cc: RRG list and that'll  
help keep everyone informed.

RRG Program Committee members:

         Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
         Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
         David Conrad <[email-masked]>
         David Oran <[email-masked]>
         Noel Chiappa <[email-masked]>

Tony and Lixia

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg