Subject: [RRG] Slides IETF-71

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:09:46 +0100

Hi,

probably a pretty dumb question, but are the slides
available online?
I wasn't able to locate them and following the audio stream
is easier while looking at the slides.

Regards,
 Roland

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:53:01 -0400

|probably a pretty dumb question, but are the slides
|available online?
|I wasn't able to locate them and following the audio stream
|is easier while looking at the slides.

Hi Roland,

No, sorry, they're not.  If individual speakers would like to link to their
slides from the RRG wiki page, that would be most welcome.

Tony