Subject: [RRG] Tunnelling Route Reduction Protocol

From: "William Herrin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:09:48 -0400

Hi folks,

For your amusement, I offer the Tunneling Route Reduction Protocol with proof
of concept C code:

http://bill.herrin.us/network/trrp.html

The discussion started on [email-masked] but is being moved here at the
request of the list op. For the discussion to date, look here:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ram/current/maillist.html

Regards,
Bill Herrin

-- 
William D. Herrin                  [email-masked]  [email-masked]
3005 Crane Dr.                        Web: <http://bill.herrin.us/>
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg