Subject: [RRG] Wiki page reorg

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:56:24 +0100

Hi all,

We've done a reorganization of the RRG wiki page (http:// 
www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RoutingResearchGroup).   
There's now a space on the page for each of the active proposals.   
We'd ask that each proposal maintain some summary and reference  
information here.  Please feel free to spin off a child page for your  
proposal if that seems worthwhile.  Also, please feel free to add  
additional helpful text, links to documents, slides, and other  
relevant background.  It would be particularly helpful if each  
proposal gave a brief conceptual summary, contact information, and a  
description of the new concepts introduced.  You may also choose to  
compare and contrast your proposal to other active proposals or  
identify other proposals that share the same direction and discuss  
what a joint effort might look like.  If you decide to start an open  
mailing list for your proposal, please feel free to post mailing list  
information here.  More generally, please feel free to put any and  
all public information about your proposal in this space.  We regard  
the Wiki as a primary means of collaborative exchange, in addition to  
the main mailing list, and we would like to encourage researchers to  
make maximum use of this resource.

Regards,
Lixia & Tony

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:00:18 +0100

You may find interesting also the work that the RiNG project is doing.

We have a wiki trying to collect all the related documents and comments to
them:
http://wiki.ist-ring.org/action.php?n=Wiki.Wiki

Also our main web page is at:
http://www.ist-ring.eu/

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:56:24 +0100
> Para: rrg <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: [RRG] Wiki page reorg
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.