Subject: [RRG] drafty draft of Dublin RRG meeting minutes

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 02:42:49 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
> Date: September 15, 2008 11:24:50 AM PDT
> To: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Fwd: Request For IETF 72 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda,  
> Minutes, and Presentations
>
> Do you get these ? Note that RRG is on the list.
>
> Marshall

Thanks to Marshall who forwarded to us today this reminder for  
submitting the minutes.  And BIG thanks to Steven Blake and Benno  
Overeinder for taking the notes during the meeting!

Today I went through the notes together with
- the presentation slides
- the RRG meeting recording
and mad various minor correction/clarification changes. Unfortunately  
the recording went after after our 15:30 break, so I didn't touch much  
about the notes after that break (the memory alredy faded away:(

Hope every at the meeting can help with corrections/clarifications/ 
additions.

this is due to the secretary on Wednesday 9/17.

Lixia

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:01:57 -0700

On Sep 16, 2008, at 2:42 AM, Lixia Zhang wrote:

> and mad various minor correction/clarification changes.  
> Unfortunately the recording went after after our 15:30 break, so I  
> didn't touch much about the notes after that break (the memory  
> alredy faded away:(
>

thanks to Sriram who sent me corrections around his presentation.

I've incorporated Sriram's comments, did further cleaning on the later  
part, added pointers to all the talks, and ran thru a spell checker.
Rather than spam your mbox with another long msg, I put the revised  
minutes at
   http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~lixia/0808rrg-minutes.txt

Please send me your corrections. I plan to get it submitted later  
tomorrow.

Lixia

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg