Subject: [RRG] Agenda items?

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:18:37 -0800

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that the agenda for Philly is now open.

Please remember the agenda admittance policy that we discussed  
previously.  Per that policy, new proposals should first find a  
supporter from the chairs or the program committee:

         Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
         Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
         David Conrad <[email-masked]>
	David Oran <[email-masked]>
	Noel Chiappa <[email-masked]>

Please allow adequate time for the program committee to review your  
proposal.  Based on past experience, the agenda will fill up, so  
please make your requests early.

Regards,
Tony

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg