Subject: [RRG] Evaluating the Benefits of the Locator/Identifier Separation

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:40:17 +0200

Dear All,

During the Prague meeting, I gave a presentation showing that the 
Locator/Identifier separation had several benefits in addition to 
reducing the size of the BGP routing tables in the DFZ.

A paper describing these benefits will be presented at the MobiArch07 
workshop co-located with SIGCOMM in August. You can find a preprint of 
this paper at the following URL

B. Quoitin, L. Iannone, C. de Launois and O. Bonaventure, "Evaluating 
the Benefits of the Locator/Identifier Separation", Proceedings of 
MobiArch (ACM SIGCOMM Workshop), Kyoto, Japan, August 2007.

http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/publications/evaluating-benefits-locator-identifier-separation-0

Comments are welcome

Olivier

-- 
http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be , Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg