Subject: [RRG] Messages not getting to the List?

From: Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:22:43 +1100

One recent message of mine (Single Host Granularity) and another
from Xiaohu Xu (re: [RRG] draft-fuller-lisp-alt-01.txt, which was
CCed to me) didn't make it to the RRG list, but were successful on a
second attempt.

I have written a bunch of messages recently and will now maintain
radio silence for a day or two.

  - Robin

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:08:52 -0800

> radio silence for a day or two.

The hosts that implements the mailing list has a number of filters  
implemented in it to try to catch some of the spam sent to the list.   
These filters are actually remarkably successful, as I get to see all  
of the messages that bounce.  ;-)

The recent message that bounced was trapped by one of these filters  
as a false positive.  Sorry about that.

Tony