Subject: [RRG] Full day RRG Session to be held in Prague on Saturday 17 March

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:10:51 -0500

Hi,

I wanted to give notice that as we discussed at the RRG session in  
San Diego, we will be holding a full day meeting in Prague to discuss  
research issues surround the routing problems as reported from recent  
IAB workshop (see draft-iab-raws-report-00) and discussed by Elwyn  
during our meeting:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/RRG-0.pdf.

Please consider this note to be a call for research presentations/ 
draft/papers relating to the problem; including analysis, detailed  
studies on various aspects of the problem or proposed research  
solution paths etc..  Preferably, every presentation will be preceded  
by an Internet draft or reference to a published paper on the list.   
I would also like to constrain the topic to those that are related to  
the routing problems outlined in the ongoing discussions.

In addition to informing me of interest in presenting, please inform  
the list of any work you are doing on any of the related areas.  The  
day's meeting will be much richer if we have already had on line  
discussion.

As the session gets closer, I will send more information to this  
list.  I wanted to let people know as soon as possible so that hotel  
reservations could be made or adjusted appropriately and travel plans  
could be made.  And, of course, I wanted to solicit work on the subject.

Thanks and Happy 2007

a.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg