Subject: [RRG] Convergence

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:26:44 -0800

Hi RRG,

Over the last 9 months people have been working hard on exploring the  
design space for scalable routing architectures, and new proposals  
continue to appear over time.  However there is also a growing desire  
to produce a final recommendation.  The co-chairs would like to put  
forth the following proposed schedule as a strawman for discussion:

- floor stays open for new innovative solutions
- at the same time we encourage efforts on identifying fundamental
   commonalities and differences among proposals, and design tradeoffs.
- starting from March'08 we will drive the group effort towards  
convergence
- we hope to reach a final recommendation by March '09.

Regards,
Tony and Lixia

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg