Subject: [RRG] rrg ml archives index not updated?

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:59:55 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

The latest mail on the default mailing list archive index seems to be 
from around apr 19, 2007:

http://psg.com/lists/rrg/2007/

On the other hand, clicking 'date index' (or date index and then back 
to thread index), also shows the recent messages.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the
word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/rrg/> & ftp://psg.com/pub/lists/rrg

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:36:43 -0700

On Sep 28, 2007, at 2:59 AM, Pekka Savola wrote:

> The latest mail on the default mailing list archive index seems to  
> be from around apr 19, 2007:
>
> On the other hand, clicking 'date index' (or date index and then  
> back to thread index), also shows the recent messages.
>

Hi Pekka,

Thanks for noticing.  We'll look into it.

Tony