Subject: [rrg] Agenda, volunteers needed

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:08:16 -0800

Hi all,

The agenda has been finalized and is now up on the wiki page: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRGagendaMinneapolis?version=6

Also, could we please get volunteers for taking minutes and jabber scribe?  If folks will volunteer now, we can save a few minutes tomorrow.  Please email the chairs.

Thanks,
Lixia & Tony
_______________________________________________
rrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:39:08 -0800

On Nov 20, 2008, at 9:08 AM, Tony Li wrote:

> Also, could we please get volunteers for taking minutes and jabber  
> scribe?  If folks will volunteer now, we can save a few minutes  
> tomorrow.  Please email the chairs.

just to let everyone know that we are still waiting for the first  
volunteer to show up!  As people have seen in the past, the meeting  
would not start without getting minutes takers first.  If people  
volunteer now, we can save 5 min for tomorrow.

I just crossed the following msg from some WG chair, for ref.

Lixia
------------

Yesterday in my working group by accident our minute taker and the
two jabber scribes sat together at the table in front, right across
from the chairs table.

After the meeting the scribes told me that this arrangement made their
life much better as they could coordinate among them self and
communicate with chairs.

My suggestion is that other working groups try the same arrangement
and report if this is something that should be recommended in
the future.
_______________________________________________
rrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/rrg