Subject: [Rserpool] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-hegde-load-balancing-pib-00.txt

From: "Hegde, Shriharsha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:12:55 -0800

Hi,

This internet draft is a PIB for configuring/managing a 
load balancer using COPS-PR protocol. I understand that this 
draft does not fit in RSERPOOL right now, but the PIB and 
COPS approach of policy based configuration/management of
network devices could be used in some parts of RSERPOOL
architecture.

regards,
harsha

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 3:57 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hegde-load-balancing-pib-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Load Balancing Policy Information Base
	Author(s)	: H. Hegde, B. Stone
	Filename	: draft-hegde-load-balancing-pib-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 27-Feb-01
	
This document specifies a set of provisioning classes (PRC) for 
configuring load balancing at load balancing devices. Instances of 
these classes reside in a virtual information store called Load 
Balancing Policy Information Base (PIB).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hegde-load-balancing-pib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hegde-load-balancing-pib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hegde-load-balancing-pib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:12:58 -0800