Subject: vacantly

From: unacceptable <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:37:25 +0300

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

When was the last time you used this software?

For entry-level candidates, graduates who participated in co-op programs
or earned scholarships are preferred. Your information should include
project type, revenue spends, and time to complete. Where do you
currently live and why are you interested in a position located in the
state of South Carolina?

LBNL conducts unclassified research across a wide range of scientific
disciplines and hosts four national user facilities.

Are you familiar with ANSI, UL, CSA, NEMA and IEC standards.
Describe your experience in Building Controls. position requires you to
have experience with Intergraph InTools software package. In what
discipline and where was it earned?

If yes, please detail.

Summarize your overall lead substation engineering experience as it
applies to this position.
- Develop system and component qualification plans to demonstrate
compliance with reliability targets via analysis or testing. What
experience will show your ability to handling several tasks - projects
simultaneously with flexibility of working in other fields such as
Software, Mechanical, and Manufacturing, etc. The qualified candidate
will have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with four to five
years combined experience in Electrical Engineering and the Controls
industry.

For entry-level candidates, graduates who participated in co-op programs
or earned scholarships are preferred. IMMEDIATE NEED for an Electrical
Engineer in the Atlanta Metro Area. degree in Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. Do you have a
Valid U. Must have experience providing interface between manufacturing
and customer inquiries and project requirements to establish scope of
supply limits and costing.
Detail your experience National Instruments FieldPoint Modules. Where do
you currently live and why are you interested in a position located in
the state of South Carolina?