Subject: lifestyle

From: weeknight <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:36:51 +0000

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

Question I am going to import solid oak floor and engineered oak floor
from China.

Online Contracts and Digital SignaturesIs there a good way to reduce the
amount of paperwork involved in online contracts? Including a permanent
tag, sewn in a conspicuous place, with the words "Sample: Not for
resale" on cushions and upholstered furniture would meet the sample
marking requirements. They're also a great resource for import business
advice. Others must be treated to ensure that they are pest free before
they can be brought into the US. I want to make sure I have all the
necessary licenses or documents that I may need in order to do this.
We have a sellers permit in California. As an importer, it is your
responsibility to meet all the legal requirements for importing goods.

More What is a Line Release?

Determining an item's HTS number can be extremely complicated. I would
appreciate any help thanks. A licensed Customs broker will be able to
provide one to you. Freight said to be "moving on an IT" is traveling
inbond from the port of entry to another port for clearance. Another
thing to consider is marking of county of origin. It is a method of
entry or immediate delivery  extended to importers of merchandise which
Customs deems to be repetitive and high volume. for fabrication and
re-sale purposes.
More What is a Line Release? In particular, I would like to thank
Commissioner Bonner for his vision, his wisdom, his dedication and his
leadership.

These types of products include arms and ammunition, sensitive military
technical information, night-vision goggles, high-power computers,
counterfeit goods, etc. For more information please see our information
on Intellectual Property Rights.

What should I consider before importing something? Online Contracts and
Digital SignaturesIs there a good way to reduce the amount of paperwork
involved in online contracts? If so, what is the tax or range?

Certain countries like Libya, North Korea, and Syria are considered
higher risk for security threats while countries like China and Taiwan
are likely sources for counterfeit goods.

Other Notes Watches You mention wanting to import watches which can be
challenging without the proper research.