Subject: [Rserpool] Presentations at summer IETF meeting in Dublin

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:17:50 +0100

Hello!

Is it possible to present some RSerPool drafts at the summer IETF meeting in 
Dublin? The MIB WG draft is complete, I think. Also, I would like to present 
two extensions in form of Individual Submissions:
- draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt (An option for ASAP_HANDLE_RESOLUTION to 
specify the number of items)
- draft-dreibholz-rserpool-delay (A delay-sensitive pool policy, which is the 
result of one of my research papers: 
http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/rserpool-publications/KiVS2007.pdf )

I would also like to present a demonstration of the latest RSPLIB 
implementation (http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/ ), 
interoperating with the ASAP/ENRP implementation of Michael's student.

Finally, we should also discuss the RSerPool API. Since there are now 3 ASAP 
implementations (RSPLIB, Randy's, Motorola), I think it is time to update 
this document (expired in October 2005).

Best regards
-- 
=======================================================================
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool