Subject: [Rserpool] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP)
	Author(s)       : D. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-19.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-03-28

The Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) is designed to
work in conjunction with the Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP)
to accomplish the functionality of the Reliable Server Pooling
(RSerPool) requirements and architecture.  Within the operational
scope of RSerPool, ENRP defines the procedures and message formats of
a distributed, fault-tolerant registry service for storing,
bookkeeping, retrieving, and distributing pool operation and
membership information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool