Subject: [Rserpool] Successful ASAP/ENRP Interoperability Tests

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:01:21 +0100

Hello!

On February 20 and 21, we have successfully tested ASAP and ENRP 
interoperability between the implementations RSPLIB (Thomas Dreibholz, 
University of Duisburg-Essen - 
http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/) and an 
implementation of an ENRP server developed by the Münster University of 
Applied Sciences (Michael Tüxen, Frank Volkmer).

Participants:
- Thomas Dreibholz (University of Duisburg-Essen)
- Holger Eppert (Münster University of Applied Sciences)
- Michael Tüxen (Münster University of Applied Sciences)
- Frank Volkmer (Münster University of Applied Sciences)

Features tested:
- ASAP auto-configuration via UDP multicast announces
- ASAP PE registration and deregistration
- ASAP PE monitoring by keep-alives
- ASAP handle resolution
- ENRP auto-configuration via UDP multicast announces
- ENRP List Request and Response
- ENRP Handle Table Request and Response
- ENRP Update handling
- ENRP handlespace audit by checksum
- All tested over IPv4 and IPv6

Best regards
-- 
=======================================================================
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool