Subject: [Rserpool] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling Policies
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, T. Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This document describes server pool policies for Reliable Server
Pooling including considerations for implementing them at ENRP
servers and pool users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool