Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:21:25 +0300 (EEST)

The original message was received at Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:17:57 +0300 (EEST)
from doublebolt.cs.kiev.ua [193.124.54.51]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table)
    (expanded from: <[email-masked]>)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to relay0.ldc.net.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
550 5.1.1 [email-masked]... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

Subject: [SPAM/BL: 3] Re: Учебный курс: Анализ инвестиционных проектов
From: mail <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:17:24 +0300 (EEST)

Original message was filtered as SPAM. For a limited time you can get it at:
Письмо было отфильтровано, его можно получить по адресу:

http://doublebolt.ua.net/m/g?2008-08-21/04/a826c4bf50e5a31c6bb259f81392d161.eml
 29072 bytes
-- 
UA.NET