Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:22:58 -0400

The original message was received at Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:22:41 -0400
from map50.network49.188.amigo.net.gt [200.49.188.50]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to editors.dmoz.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)