Subject: confirm 2052c1a605e673d1d31a7f9518bc12f607f67f66

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:08:46 -0400

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
Hospitals

We have received a request from [email-masked] for
subscription of your email address, "[email-masked]", to
the [email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be
added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the
Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    http://ccih.org/mailman/confirm/hospitals_ccih.org/2052c1a605e673d1d31a7f9518bc12f607f67f66

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 2052c1a605e673d1d31a7f9518bc12f607f67f66

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].