Subject: RE: Re: На запрос: О семинаре (verification)

From: Elizabeth Reid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:44:02 -0500 (CDT)

Elizabeth Reid here,

I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail.

Please click the link below to complete the verification process.
You have to do this only once.

http://www.spamarrest.com/a2?AQNlBQRkAwb6BaWmMKWjo29fYJSlL2ucqzINnJI0Mv5ipzpj

Spam Arrest - Take control of your inbox!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4028116

------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this message in response to your email to
Elizabeth Reid, a Spam Arrest customer.

Spam Arrest requests that senders verify themselves before
their email is delivered.

When you click the above link, you will be taken to a page
with a graphic on it. Simply read the word in the graphic,
type it into the form, and you're verified.

You have to do this only once per Spam Arrest customer.
------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the complete headers of the message that this email 
was generated in response to.

From: =?koi8-r?B?6cfP0tg=?= <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: =?koi8-r?B?UmU6IO7BINrB0NLP0zog7yDTxc3JzsHSxQ==?=
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:28:18 +0100

------------------------------------------------------------
Webmasters help stop spam and make 50%.
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4028116/affiliates/index.jsp 

------------------------------------------------------------