Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:34:16 -0400

The original message was received at Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:33:59 -0400
from ns2.e-centersb.ru [82.138.32.202]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 golfmon IS NOT ACCEPTING MAIL FROM THIS SENDER)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-da01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 550 golfmon IS NOT ACCEPTING MAIL FROM THIS SENDER
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown