Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:02:25 +0300 (EEST)

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:02:25 +0300 (EEST)

This is the Postfix program at host monu.mon.gov.ua.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]> (expanded from <[email-masked]>): host
    newserv.mon.gov.ua[10.0.1.3] said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>...
    User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Как правильно оценивать заемщика
From: Наставничество <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 21:02:24 +0200

Как повысить % возврата долгов (дебиторской задолженности). Информация из первых рукДата проведения занятий: Четырнадцатое 0ктября 2008 г