Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:06:48 +0300

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    (generated from [email-masked])
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ [email-masked]
       (generated from [email-masked]) ------

Account 'Pprofsouz' closed at billing system. ������������ 'Pprofsouz' ������ � ����������� �������.

------ This is a copy of the message's headers. ------

From: =?koi8-r?B?7sHUwczJ0Q==?= <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: =?koi8-r?B?UmU6IPfO1dTSxc7OycogwdXEydQgy8HLIN7B09TYINPJ09TFzdkgzQ==?=
	=?koi8-r?B?xc7FxNbNxc7UwSDLwd7F09TXwQ==?=
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:06:48 +0900
	���������� ������ ���������� ������� ������ �����������.���������� ��
	������� �����:��� ����� ����� ���; �������� ������� � ����������� �
	������ ���;���� ���������� �������;��������� �����������
	������;������������ ���������� �������;������������;����������� ��
	���������;�� ���p�c�� ��������� ���������� � p��uc��p��uu ��p������c�
	�� ���: (����. ���) 235_58_88 ��� 742/9/1/9/8U2Z8ESUBG2NRR [...] 
	Content analysis details:   (7.60 points, 6 required)
	HTML_30_40         (0.9 points)  BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
	HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.3 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
	HTML_MESSAGE       (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML included in message
	HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML font color is blue
	MIME_DEFICIENT_QP  (2.1 points)  RAW: Deficient quoted-printable encoding in body
	RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
	[RBL check: found 61.35.198.211.relays.osirusoft.com.]
	FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (3.5 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
X-SA-RU: Spam