Subject: [Rserpool] Stable Release 2.6.0 of RSPLIB

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:22:23 +0100

Hello!

We have just released version 2.6.0 of RSPLIB, the Open Source implementation 
of RSerPool. It is the implementation of RFC 5351 to RFC 5356 as well as the 
extensions defined by draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-04, draft-dreibholz-
rserpool-delay-03 and draft-dreibholz-rserpool-enrp-takeover-01.

You can download the source package for Linux, FreeBSD and MacOS X on the 
project webiste http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/ . This 
website also contains lots of documents on the topic of RSerPool.

For convenience, there are also binary packages for all active Ubuntu 
distributions in the Launchpad PPA (see http://tdrwww.iem.uni-
due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/#Download).

Happy RSerPooling!
-- 
=======================================================================
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool