Subject: [Rserpool] Document Action: 'Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:05:20 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition '
   <draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-12.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Magnus Westerlund and Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-12.txt

Technical Summary:

This document defines a SMIv2 compliant Management
Information Base (MIB) providing access to managed objects
in an implementation of the Reliable Server Pool architecture and
protocols. It is intended as an Experimental Track RFC.

Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by Rserpool protocol experts
within the WG and no controversy or difficulty was encountered with
obtaining consensus on this document.

Document Quality

There are no implementations of the MIB at this time, but
a number of researchers have implemented the protocols and
reviewed the MIB specification based on their work. 
MIB Directorate review was performed by Bert Wijnen. 

Personnel

Lyndon Ong, co-chair of the Rserpool WG, is shepherd for
this document.

Magnus Westerlund provided review as the responsible Area
Director.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:13:50 +0100

Congratulations!

I will close the WG when the RFC has been published as it has finished
its chartered work.

Cheers

Magnus

The IESG skrev:
> _______________________________________________
> rserpool mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------