Subject: [Rserpool] The 3rd NorNet Users Workshop (NNUW-3)

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:37:44 +0200

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We cordially invite you to join us at:

The 3rd International NorNet Users Workshop (NNUW-3)
at the Simula Research Laboratory in Fornebu, Akershus/Norway
August 28, 2015
https://www.nntb.no/workshops/nnuw-3/

The registration is for free and open now! Please register as early as 
possible.

More than one year ago, the NorNet project has started with the 
intention to build up the world’s first large-scale network  testbed for 
multi-homed systems. NorNet should provide researchers the possibility 
to perform experiments in real-world wired and wireless setups. Now, the 
wired part – denoted as NorNet Core – as well as the wireless part – 
denoted as NorNet Edge – have reached a stage that allows further 
researchers to start running such experiments. That is, currently 19 
NorNet Core sites and more than 300 NorNet Edge nodes are ready to 
support your research ideas on resilience, mobility, security, 
multi-path transport and further subjects!

This workshop intends to provide current as well as new and future 
NorNet users the possibility to get information about the NorNet testbed 
and initial research results, to discuss their ideas with the testbed 
developers and to get the possibility for obtaining access to NorNet.

Further details on the workshop are available at:
https://www.nntb.no/workshops/nnuw-3/

A detailed description of NorNet can be found at:
https://www.nntb.no/

We are looking forward to see you in Fornebu!

The NNUW-3 Organisers