Subject: [RSN] CFP: USN 2007 Extended Deadline to June 15

From: Kang-won Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:47:20 -0400

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]

----------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS for USN 2007

The 3rd International Workshop on RFID and Ubiquitous Sensor Networks 
(USN) 

http://uns.ajou.ac.kr/~usn2007/, December 17-20, 2007, Taipei, Taiwan)

To be held in conjunction with EUC 2007
----------------------------------------------------

Important Dates:

* Submission Due: June 15, 2007 (extended deadline)

* Acceptance notification: August 6, 2007 

* Camera-ready due: September 4, 2007 

About the workshop:

The purpose of USN 2007 is to establish a discussion framework on all the 
challenges raised from the evolution of the Ubiquitous Sensor Networks and 
RFID technologies. As a unique opportunity to obtain an insight on the 
leading technologies of the next pervasive era, USN 2007 wants to invite 
researchers to present and discuss their ideas. 

Topics of this workshop include, but are not limited to: 

·         RFID Systems and Architecture 

·         RFID Middleware Design 

·         Anti-collision algorithms 

·         Mobile RFID Systems and Applications 

·         Data Modeling and Management 

·         Embedded RFID-enabled Device Technology 

·         Sensor Network Architectures and Protocols 

·         Network protocols, e.g., MAC and routing 

·         Distributed Algorithms, e.g., Localization and Synchronization 

·         Cross Layer and Energy Efficient Design 

·         USN Middleware Issues, e.g., OS and Database 

·         Coexistence of RFID & USN 

·         QoS and Real-Time Issues 

·         Security and privacy issues 

·         Network Management in Large-scale Deployment 

·         Coexistence of RFID & USN 

·         Novel RFID and USN Applications 

Workshop Chairs
--------------------

Young-Bae Ko, Ajou University, Korea 

Kang-Won Lee, IBM T.J Watson Research, USA

Steering Committee 
----------------------

Jongsuk Chae, ETRI, Korea

Seung-Wha Yoo, Ajou University, Korea

Yu-Chee Tseng, National Chiao Tung Univ., Taiwan

Daeyoung Kim, Information and Communications University, Korea

Program Committee
------------------------

Byunghun Song, KETI, Korea

Chansu Yu, Cleveland State University, USA

Chih-Yung Chang, Tamkang University, Taiwan

Dong-Kyun Kim, Kyungpook National University, Korea

Jae-Hyun Kim, Ajou University, Korea

Javier Gomez, National University of Mexico, Mexico

Kang-Won Lee, IBM T.J Watson Research, USA

Kui Wu, University of Victoria, Canada

Ling-Jyh Chen, Institute of Information Science, Taiwan

Mineo Takai, UCLA, USA

Ming-Jer Tsai, National Tsing-Hua Univ., Taiwan

Mischa Dohler, France Telecom, France

Mohamed Younis, University of Maryland, USA

Ozgur Ercetin, Sabanci University, Turkey

Saad Biaz, Auburn University, USA

Taekyung Kwon, Seoul National University, Korea

Tae-Jin Lee, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea

Yuh-Shyan Chen, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan

Wei Lou, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China

Wen-Chih Peng, National Chiao Tung Univ., Taiwan

Wonjun Lee, Korea University, Korea

Kang-Won Lee, Ph.D.

Research Staff Member
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Dr. Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7228, Fax: 914-784-6205
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/kangwon/

_______________________________________________
RSN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rsn