Subject: [RSN] Update

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:27:18 -0400

Hi,

As agreed on the list some time ago, several new IDs have been posted:

1) The generic requirements ID:
	"Routing Requirements for Low Power And Lossy Networks" - draft- 
culler-rl2n-routing-reqs-01
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-culler-rl2n-routing- 
reqs-01.txt

2) Application-specific routing requirements for L2Ns
	* Home Automation
	"Home Automation Routing Requirement in Low Power and Lossy  
Networks" - draft-brandt-rl2n-home-routing-reqs-01
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-rl2n-home-routing- 
reqs-01.txt
	* Industrial: in the works
	* Healthcare: TBD

3) Survey on existing protocols.
	"Overview of Existing Wireless Mesh Routing Protocols for Low Power  
and Lossy Networks" - draft-levis-rl2n-overview-protocols-01
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-rl2n-overview- 
protocols-01.txt
=> This is a **very** first draft that definitely requires more work  
but a good start. We should be having within a 3-4 weeks timeframe
a more fleshed out version.

Thanks.

JP and David.

_______________________________________________
RSN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rsn