Subject: [RSN] Schneider DInnov interest in RL2N working group

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:56:36 +0100

Hello,

I will not be able to attend next BOF meeting. So please find below
Schneider Electric DInnov position regarding its creation.

We see a strong interest in the creation of this working group about
routing over lossy & low power networks.
Schneider Electric is already proposing wireless solutions for both Home,
Building and Industrial markets.
We are very interested to provide in this group our application
requirements.
Providing a standard IP based wireless routing solution would be useful for
our customers already using an IP infrastructure as it simplifies gateway
implementation. We would also like to create links between ZigBee and this
working group. We think that a lot of work done by ZigBee might be re-used.
Sharing common approaches would also ease implementation of interoperable
solutions.

Best regards,

Pierre Colle
Schneider-Electric - SCT / DInnov
Technopole 38TEC T3
37 quai Paul-Louis Merlin
FR - 38050 Grenoble Cedex 9
+33 (0)4 76 57 30 19 / 34 30 19
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
RSN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rsn