Subject: Intel PC-RSVP

From: Rajesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:35:17 +0800

Dear Sir/mdm,
	I installed Intel's PCRSVP beta version in my WIndows NT4 (1383
build) version. I am trying to run the RSVP sample application (under
rsvpamp folder) to reserve some bandwidth between two pcs (both NT
machines). I can see tht they do exchange messages(by using some netmon)
but how do I Confirm that bandwidth has been reserved between them. 
Infact there is no router in between them and they are two PCS on the same LAN.

Also when i use the Intel's Test application provided, the sender seems to
work fine but when i try to reserve using the receiver using just one
filter spec i get a rsvp error 50 saying that i have exceeded the MAX
Filter specs. WHat does it mean since i just used one filter spec. 
I really appreciate any guidance/feedback.

Thanks a million in advance

Regards,
Rajesh

*****************************************************************************
*                      |
* NAME	:	RAJESH |  EMAIL	:	[email-masked](preferred)
*                      |                [email-masked]
*                                       [email-masked]
*
* PHONE	: 98563450 (H.P)
*
* URL: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~rajarama
*
* COMPUTER ENGINEERING STUDENT IN NUS
*
*		Mess with the Best and Die Like the Rest
*****************************************************************************