Subject: Sources Redhat, and RSVP?

From: "Gregg C Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:09:37 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine actually with Jedi Knight Computers
Has anyone built anything for the RSVP setups, under the toolchain
supplied by Sources Redhat, and still called Cygnus, or Cygwin? Or
should I take this question to RSVP-TEST? Please, if you folks feel I
should do so, please advise offlist.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:[email-masked]
"The Force will be with you...Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."
This space is reserved for future activities of the Borg, "Resistance
is Futile."