Subject: The next "Bull Market" is here 29694

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:49:07 -0600

Do you have the Yen to be a Millionare?

100% return in less than 90 days!

Unique Strategy Trading in the International Currency Markets!

Largest MarketPlace in the World!

Get our Reports, Charts and Strategies on the U.S. Dollar vs

Japanese yen and euro dollar.

Example:

A $5,000 Investment in the yen vs the dollar, "properly
positioned",

on 08/18 could have returned $15,000 on 09/18/99.

For a "FREE NO OBLIGATION" information packet please fill out
the form and click on the button below:

U.S and Canadian Residents Only

Name

Required

Phone Number

Required

City

Required

State

Required

E-Mail

Optionalxxxxxxxxxxx

(Request without phone number will not be processed)

This is a one-time mailing, done by an independent marketing company. We respect your online privacy and apologize
if you have received this message in error. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list just enter you
email address in the field below and select the remove button.

Please be aware that any disruption to our remove link prevents those who want to be removed
from our database from being removed.