Subject: please read.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:04:00 -0800 (PST)

WOULD YOU STUFF
ENVELOPES FOR
$1,000'S WEEKLY?

$2 For Each Envelope You Stuff
SIMPLE, PLEASANT WORK YOU CAN DO AT HOME!!!

HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS.  No more worries over inflation, recession, 
bills, rising gasoline and other costs.  If you are looking for easy extra 
income, to relieve financial pressures, you owe it to yourself to investigate 
our offer.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to earn extra money working at home by becoming an active 
participant of our successful mailing association.  You receive cash daily for 
the envelopes you stuff.  There is no limit.  You stuff as many as you wish.

NO EXPERIENCE OR SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED.  Our HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM is designed 
especially for people with little or no business experience and provides step-
by step instructions.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE?
There are many mail-order companies who want to expand their business, but do 
not want to hire more people.  If they hired more employees, they would have to 
supervise them, rent more office space, pay more taxes and insurance, all 
involving more paperwork.  It is much easier for them to set it up so that 
independent homeworkers can earn money doing the work themselves.

This program is designed to help people cash in with a company who needs 
homeworkers.  Each member is an independent homeworker. You serve a company 
that pays good commissions to have their circulars mailed.  This program has 
been perfected so that it has become one of the most successful and profitable 
ones ever.

We invite you to take part in our success.  The money you earn is up to you.  
We do not require that you mail a certain number of pieces each week.  You can 
take on whatever amount of business that fits your schedule, and you can quit 
whenever you want, there are no obligations. This work mainly consists of the 
securing of envelopes.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You may work in the comfort of your own home, choose your own hours, and set 
your own pace.  No need to leave your present job.  The possibilities are 
unlimited - get the whole family to join in.  Form workshops with your 
friends.  We will further show you how to expand your operation and boost your 
new income as high as you wish to go.

NOW, IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!
The opportunity for the better life is here - it's waiting!  But only YOU can 
take that all-important step that separates the achievers from the dreamers!  
Order NOW!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ALL BUSINESS can be done by MAIL and we give you complete assistance at every 
step to insure your success. You can START THE SAME DAY you receive the 
instructions and begin RECEIVING MONEY WITHIN TWO WEEKS and every week from 
then on, as long as you desire.

You will be supplied with the materials to be stuffed.  Envelopes will be 
already stamped and addressed.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GUARANTEE:  We welcome you to this program and extend to you our unconditional 
guarantee that everything we have said about this program is true and that you 
will be delighted with the money you make.  Our goals and continued success 
depends on your 100% satisfaction with the HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DON'T BE FOOLED
There are many fraudulent envelope addressing and chain letter schemes being 
sold today.  We recommend that you avoid them.  Why fool with some questionable 
scheme when our program enables you to earn so much money legally.  This is not 
an offer of employment.  It is an opportunity to become an independent 
commission mailer for our company. Remember, unlike the others, this is not a 
get-rich-quick scheme.  It is a proven program for making money while filling 
the needs of a company who need people to mail their circulars.

IN ORDER TO GET YOU STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must require a one-time fee of only 
$13.95.  This covers our expense in showing you what to do and guarantees you 
can work with us as long as desired.  You will not be required or asked to pay 
for any additional information or manuals.  Inasmuch as we would like to send 
you our program with the small charge, we must protect ourselves from those who 
are not serious and have no intention other than to satisfy their own 
curiosity.  Naturally, no business can afford to send out material to everyone 
who writes in asking for it.  This small charge assures us that you are serious 
about wanting to earn money at home.

DON'T DELAY - START IMMEDIATELY!!!
This is money.  You can begin now by putting your time to the best of use. The 
next few minutes can literally change your life.  Don't let this extraordinary 
opportunity pass.

YOUR REGISTRATION FEE REFUNDED
as soon as you submit your first 100 envelopes.

Send a check or money order in the amount of  $13.95 to:

X V A    International
11948,    207th Street, Suite 309
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
V2X 1X7

Please include your name, address, phone number, and an email address.

Never send cash through the mail. 

XVA International is a licensed business operating in BC, Canada; license 
#14126.

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your starter kit.
 
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per 
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmissions to you by 
the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to 
this email with the word "remove" in the subject line.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Get Free Internet Access And WebEmail At http://www.address.com