Subject: Make $10 for Every $1 You Invest. 7900

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 00:16:35 -0500

YOU CAN MAKE $10 FOR EVERY $1 YOU INVEST IN ONLINE MARKETING!

If you are like many Internet Entrepreneurs, you enjoy your career
but you're frustrated with the fluxuations in your sales each month.

There are too many businesses competing for search engines,
banner ads and free classifieds.  Isn't it time you found the
advertising that will set you apart from the rest?  Skip the
unnecessary competition and put your product in front of
countless eager consumers.

If you understand business, you realize that you are racing against
time.  Most of your rightful profits are still up for grab. With each
passing day, more and more of your competitors are winning the
profits, loyalty, and new customers that could have been yours for
life - and once you lose them, it's difficult to ever win them back.

Join the few who have discovered the wealth in bulk email
advertising.  I turned my one-man operation into a multi-million
dollar company and I did it with a thin budget.

If you want to lose the competition, snowball your profits and
enjoy the income you deserve, this revolutionary service is for you.

Call Toll Free 1 (888) 729-8309  24 Hrs / 7 Days

P.S.  Don't miss out on this Time-Sensitive Opportunity!

To be removed send email to [email-masked]