Subject: 【令您的網站變得更精彩-How to make website more attractive】

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:41:08 +0800

令您的網站變得更精彩

網站其實就是公司通往世界之門，每天數以億計的人正在互聯網上
活動，所有的活動都是在網頁進行，一個吸引的公司網站，就相等於一個豪華裝修的寫字樓，
令客戶留下深刻的印象，令公司形象提昇。

本公司專心一意為客戶建立網站，我們的宗旨就是專業的質素，管理及客戶服務。我們擁有
龐大的設計及程式隊伍，令過百客戶滿意。

請立即登上我們的網站 www.f-it.net 及 www.greenleaf.li 瀏覽我們的設計及價目吧！

森木資訊科技有限公司

亞洲訊息控股集團成員 - ISP No. 0580

--------------------------------------------------

香港灣仔軒尼詩道48-62號

上海實業大廈1701室

電話:(852)-25032222 傳真:(852)-25032332

電子郵箱:[email-masked]

網址:www.f-it.net

How to make website more attractive

Web-site is the door to the world, there are millions of people surfing the internet
daily, all these activities are conducted in website. A well designed website is just
like a luxury decorated office, customer will be impressed with the high image of
your company.

We concentrated on website development, our theme is to provide top quality,
professional management and best customer service, hundreds of customer are already
satisfied by our professional service.

Please visit our www.f-it.net and www.greanleaf.li for job reference and quotation!

Forest Information Technology Co Ltd

A member of AIR group - ISP No. 0580

--------------------------------------------------

Room 1701, Shanghai Ind. Investment Building,

48-62 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.

Tel:(852)-25032222 Fax:(852)-25032332

Email:[email-masked]

Web-site:www.f-it.net