Subject: Re: Hosting from $9.99/month!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:50:23

Attn: Webmasters

The following is Commision based hosting which you can 
utilize for all your client's hosting needs.  We can set up
these services to operate completely invisibly to your client,
and you will receive a residual monthly commission on every 
client you sign up.

Here are the packages/commission rates:

            Selling Price     Sign Up 1-25    Sign Up 26-50
                                        Profit/Month       Profit/Month
Silver        $9.99                $2.00                 $3.00
Gold        $24.99                $5.00                 $7.50
Platinum $49.99                $10.00             $15.00

            Selling Price     Sign Up 51-100  Sign Up 101
                                          Profit/Month     Profit/Month
Silver         $24.99               $4.00                 $5.00
Gold             $9.99             $10.00              $12.50
Platinum     $49.99             $20.00             $25.00

Note: All prices in US Dollars.

For more information contact [email-masked]

Clear Concepts Business Solutions Inc.
Ph  204.943.4777
fax 204.943.4422
www.clearconcepts.ca

To be removed from this list, simply send an e-mail to
[email-masked] with the word remove in the
subject line.