Subject: RSVP interface with Linux traffic control

From: Kaustubh Phanse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:43:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

	The ISI's rsvp distribution 4.2a4-1 has a stub adaptation module
tc_test.c provided for testing purposes. However, has anyone already
written (and willing to share) an alternate traffic control module which
can be used to interface RSVP with the Linux traffic control in-built in
kernels 2.3 and higher, or any other alternate solution. Any help in this
matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
regards
Kaustubh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Kaustubh S. Phanse					  [email-masked]
 PhD student				       http://www.ee.vt.edu/~kphanse
 Alexandria Research Institute
 Electrical & Computer Engineering Department		               
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------