Subject: RSVP-TE

From: Manoj Agiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:54:25 +0530

Hi  ,
     I have a query regarding Update Traffic Control event at the egress
node
in RSVP-TE . Since no reservation is carried out on any outgoing interfaces
on the egress node , no update traffic control event will be executed and
hence TCSB will not get updated . While in message processing rules  Resv
refresh event is trying to access TCSB to send refresh to the NHOPs . 
     How will egress node send Resv Refresh message ? Even in normal RSVP at
Session , how will the session node be able to send Resv Refresh messages .?
Thanks ,
Manoj

---

From: "Amarendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:00:03 +0530

Hi Manoj,
As far as my understanding...
In normal RSVP when egress node receives a Path msg then after processing
the message it sends a Resv mesg to upstream node and starts a Resv Refresh
timer and when this timer expiers it sends Reserv Refresh msg upstream...
If I am wrong please reply..
Amarendra