Subject: Re: RSVP extension for policy control

From: "WangCheol Song" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 23:01:45 +0900

Hi,

I suppose you may get a couple of useful documents at the rap charter of 
IETF.

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rap-charter.html

Regards,

Wang-cheol

>From: Kaustubh Phanse <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: RSVP extension for policy control
>Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:19:13 -0400 (EDT)
>
>
>Hi!
>
>         From what I understand, the ISI RSVP distribution currently does
>not support policy control (as the documentation mentions that the
>"POLICY_OBJECT" is set to a default of NULL). However, has anyone extended
>the ISI RSVP source to incorporate support for policy control?? Any
>help/pointers in this matter is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>regards
>Kaustubh
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  Kaustubh S. Phanse					  [email-masked]
>  PhD student				       http://www.ee.vt.edu/~kphanse
>  Alexandria Research Institute
>  Electrical & Computer Engineering Department
>  Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

---

From: Kaustubh Phanse <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:11:20 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I have already read the RFCs/drafts (by the RAP WG) describing the
extensions to RSVP for policy control. What I meant was, if some one had
actually implemented those extensions into ISI's RSVP distribution, then I
would be more than happy to know about it.

Thanks

regards
Kaustubh