Subject: >>>BULK EMAIL ADDRESSES...WEB HOSTING...RELAY SERVICE...AND MORE!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 02 03:12:23 EST

Dear [email-masked],

Want a great way to get more responses to you ads?
How about getting tens of thousands of new visitors to your web site daily?

Below is everything you will ever need to market your product or service
over the Internet!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR MESSAGE SEEN BY OVER
14 MILLION TARGETED PROSPECTS DAILY?

PLUS have these great services at your disposal...

Bulk Email Web Hosting!

Bulk Email High Speed Relay Service!

Email Extractor!

Bulk Email Services!

and much, much more!

             EARN MEGA-PROFITS WITH THE RIGHT FORMULA

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out 
to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you 
have several options. Traditional methods include print advertising, direct 
mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they all 
have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not 
only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by 
the right people.

Now this has all changed!

Thanks to the top programmers in the world and their NEW EMAIL
TECHNOLOGY, You can send over 14,000,000 Emails Daily for FREE...
Without getting terminated from your current Internet connection!

It's very simple to do and you can be increasing sales within minutes of
installing this new extraordinary software!

To find out more information, Do not respond by email. Instead, Please 
visit our web site at: 

http://www.cybernetemail.com/address.htm

Want to be removed from our list?
Simply send an email to us at [email-masked] and 
type "remove" in the "subject" line and you will be removed from any 
future mailings.

Cybernet Marketing