Subject: Make smarter investment decisions! Optimize your returns.. for more info..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:31:14 -0500

Reach your investment goals faster!

Make your money work for you!

Optimize your investment return!

We offer a highly specialized investment
that offers a great return; almost three times better than short term CDs; and
it's guaranteed!

Individuals are constantly looking for
effective ways to reach their investment goals, whether it is building a nest
egg for retirement, a dream vacation or funding a child's college education. One
way to accomplish these goals, while still maximizing savings, is by investing
in Corporate Debentures (guaranteed return backed by the Corporation) which are
being call the new CDs, only better! Discover how tens of thousands of investors
have been enjoying far greater returns than with CDs.

Click here for more info

Unsubscribe Information

This email was sent to the owner of the following Account/Username:
wruser

To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit

This Page
Or call 1-800-804-4352 and clearly spell out your email address.
Please allow 5-10 business days for database request.