Subject: Why Not Make Extra Income? New Oppty. to Help You Make $$

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:33:14 -0500

Do you have the guts to seize the
right opportunity?

Before you delete this message and go on to the next one, why not take a
look at this exciting new home based opportunity. This is not a Get Rich Quick
Scheme, but it is a simple, legal and cost effective way for you to make some
serious money quickly.

We'll show you how to earn a great income by helping clients recover their
overpaid taxes. Our specialized CPA's do all of the detail work and use the IRS'
own system for amending tax returns. You simply present the benefits to the
client and send in copies of their taxes.

We have a seven-year track record and recover money for seven out of ten clients
with an average return of over $11,000 in tax refunds. Your potential income is
truly astounding and easily calculated by understanding that you take as your
fee 20 - 25% of whatever your client's gross return is - NO MATTER HOW MUCH THAT
TURNS OUT TO BE. If we don't get money back for the client, there is absolutely
NO FEE!

Click Here For More Information

I know that you understand that we can make no income guarantees, and I know
that if you wanted income guarantees you'd be looking for a job, not an
incredible independent opportunity. Let me encourage you to do the calculations
yourself. How many clients can you see in a week? How many sets of taxes will
you collect, and what percent will receive money back?

If you are completely happy with your financial situation, go ahead and delete
this message. If not, if the idea of significant extra money is appealing to you
click below.

Click Here For More Information

LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY right now. The choice is yours!

Unsubscribe Information

This email was sent to the owner of the following Account/Username:
wruser

To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit

This Page
Or call 1-800-804-4352 and clearly spell out your email address.
Please allow 5-10 business days for database request.