Subject: CHARITY

From: "Rev. Sunday Nana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:49:46

Calvary Greetings.

I am a preacher with the Seed Harvest Ministry, and I will like to get advice from you. I 
believe the advice I need is secular to some extent, but do have the patience to 
understand my intention.

A few year's ago I was in Liberia where I had established a little congregation where I 
preached regularly, but the civil war escalated and the church was converted to a hospital 
of sought. On one faithfull day three Nigerian Soldiers came to me and left trunks of money 
with me and swore to come back for it.

When the war in Liberia intensified I deposited this box in a security vault in The 
Netherlands (Holland), I was escorted to Holland, by the ECOMOG soldiers who felt the 
content of the trunks were documents and never cared to check the trunks, I was air lifted 
to England with other refugees then, I stayed in England and when I was getting frustrated I 
returned to Africa only to find out that two of the three Soldiers died in Battle while the last 
was declared MIA (Missing in Action).

Now I have the fund, which the soldiers said was over thirty million dollars (US$30 million), 
but it lies in a security vault in a Security Company in Holland. I was contacted in a letter 
dated  12th of September by the security company asking me to indicate if I was in receipt 
of the letter as a sign that I am living and still subscribed for their service.

I am interested in using a small fraction of this money, much less than one percent for a re-
organization of the work of God, but I do not need the rest and do not want to have any 
direct dealing with it, but I need someone who will be able to use the fund better maybe for 
charity or something universally profitable, I have thought of doing it myself but, my ministry 
is the apocalypse and I believe and preach the soon coming of the Lord which make me 
not indulgent in reliance on money or wealth in any form.

I also do not have the money that has accrued on the service and safe deposit of the 
company that holds the fund, I will be glad if you have any interest in the direction of maybe 
managing or transmitting the fund as you prefer in your capacity and understanding.

I will be glad to get a response from you ASAP.

Regards.

Rev. Sunday Nana