Subject: Re:Qualified & Guaranteed Leads

From: "Information Management & Marketing, LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:25:17 -0500

QUALIFIED
LEADS

$100 Per
Appointment!!!

We'll GUARANTEE you in writing that we'll provide you with
QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL LEADS!

Don't Pay For No Shows!!!  Don't
Pay
For Poor Leads!!!  Don't Pay For Unqualified
Leads!!!

We've
developed the winning techniques...

That's why we are so confident in our ability to provide you with top
quality
commercial appointments with the decision makers who run their
businesses.
That's also why we only charge you for the appointments that
stick!!!  If
you want to increase your commercial sales we can help you.

Check out our site, give us a call, or e-mail
today...

Visit us at www.imm-marketing.com, CONTACT
US by e-mail, or give us a call toll free at 1-800-683-0545. We'll
share our thoughts
and strategies on how we will help you reach your goals and your
numbers!

____________________________________________

If you have received this message by error or would
like
to be removed from our mailing list simply hit reply and type
remove.  Be
sure to include the e-mail address you would like removed from our
list.

---

From: "Information Management & Marketing, LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:40:20 -0800

Dear Business Owner, General Manager, Sales Manager,

   I'd like to introduce you to perhaps one of the Security Industry's
best kept secrets. Our cold calling professionals are helping burglar
alarm, cctv & fire alarm providers all across the United States get the
appointments they need to survive. We provide the lists, we make the
calls, we qualify the calls and then we set your appointments. Our leads
are not just another name on a list. When you get a lead from us it is
with a bonafide prospect who has been qualified according to YOUR
standards, who is interested in YOUR services and would like to meet with
one of YOUR sales representatives.  
 
   My partner Rex and I have several combined years experience working in
the security alarm industry as sales representatives.  We learned long ago
just how valueable an appointment with a qualified and interested prospect
really was.  Over the years we became experts at generating leads for
burglar alarm companies via the telephone. 
   
   At the end of  this letter I have included the script we use to
generate appointments as well as our "Overcoming Common Objections"
worksheet.  We have had huge success using these tools and we are offering
them to you in the hopes that you will also find them useful for your own
campaign.

   If you do not have the time or personnel to run your own appointment
setting campaign and would like additional information concerning our
services please feel free to call us at 517-664-2631 or visit our web site
at www.imm-marketing.com.  Either way we would be more than happy to
answer any questions you may have concerning our services.

Sincerely,

Matthew LaClear
CEO Information Management & Marketing, LLC
____________________________________________________________________________
__________________
If you have received this e-mail by error or would like to be removed from
our mailing list simply hit reply and type remove and we will respectfully
remove you from our lists immediately.  Be sure to include the e-mail
address you would like removed.
____________________________________________________________________________
__________________

	Burglar Alarm Telemarketing Script

QUALIFY
 Hello, am I speaking to the person in charge of security for the business?
(GO TO INTRODUCTION)

INTRODUCTION
My name is _____________ and I'm calling from ABC Security.  If I can show
you a way to protect your business assets could you take a few minutes to
listen further?
(GO TO PROBING QUESTION)

PROBING QUESTION
 Have you had any problems with shop lifting, employee theft or break-ins?
(IF YES GO TO SALES PITCH A)

SALES PITCH A
We're a locally owned company who specializes in protecting businesses
like yours.  We specialize in Burglar and Fire Alarm Systems, as well as
surveillance cameras and Access Control.  We sure would like to come out
and show you how we can immediately begin helping your business protect
itself.  Could we come over sometime in the next couple of days?  
(IF YES SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT)
(IF NO GO TO REBUTTAL QUESTION)

Rebuttal Question 

Just out of curiosity, how are you presently protecting your business from
theft and fire?
(Go to final attempt to close)

Final Attempt to Close

As devastating to your business's finances as theft and fire can be, can
you see where a short 20 minute visit with my representative can turn out
to be a good investment of your time?
(If yes schedule appointment)
(If no end call politely)
____________________________________________________________________________
__________________

If prospect offers following objections respond accordingly.  If they tell
you they are not interested go to the rebuttals.  Remember the majority of
sales made every year were made with prospects that initially were not
interested when they were called upon.  Otherwise they would have been the
ones calling us!!!!

"I can't afford it"

You know I can definitely appreciate the way you feel.  In fact others
have also felt the same way you feel.  But what we've found is that once
they actually spoke with a rep. From our company and found out what our
system really costs they realized that they really couldn't afford being
without our help.  Should I send the rep.  Over to see you tomorrow or the
day after?

"I have a system with another company"

I understand fully how you feel you are properly taken care of.  In fact
others felt the same way too.  But what found is that our company can
compliment your current system, and maybe even save you money.  Should I
send the rep over to see you tomorrow of the day after?

"That's what I have insurance for"

That's fine for the things you can replace.  But insurance won't protect
your business from employee time theft and other hidden losses your
business faces every day: Should I send the rep over to see you tomorrow
of the day after?

Rebuttal Questions  (go to close after each no answer to below questions)

1.	Were you aware that every day businesses lose $70 million to theft?  Is
your business protected from theft?
2.	The #1 reason for shoplifting is that it's easy and there's little or
no risk involved?  Is your business protected from shoplifting?
3.	More and more, businesses need to protect against lawsuits and fake
insurance claims brought by customers as well as employees.  Is your
business protected from false lawsuits and insurance fraud?
4.	Delivery shortages are very common.  Is your business protected from
vendor theft?
5.	Otherwise honest employees stole $160 billion last year by wasting time
on the job.  Is your business protected from employee time theft?
6.	The average poor customer service incident results in the minimum of 10
customers.  Is your business protected against poor customer service?
7.	Would you be interested in protecting your business against fire?
8.	Would you be interested in saving up to 20% on your property insurance?

	SET THE APPOINTMENT

____________________________________________________________________________
__________________
If you have received this e-mail by error or would like to be removed from
our mailing list simply hit reply and type remove and we will respectfully
remove you from our lists immediately.  Be sure to include the e-mail
address you would like removed.
____________________________________________________________________________
__________________