Subject: Snow White Teeth

From: "Pearl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:01:34 -1900

Get Your
Teeth Bright White Now!

Have you considered professional teeth whitening? If so, you
know it usually costs between $300 and $500 from your local
dentist!

Visit our site to learn how to
professionally whiten your teeth, using the exact same whitening
system your dentist uses, at a fraction of the cost!

Here's what you get:

We will show you what to look for in a whitening
system!

We will show you a comparison of all of the products
available today, including their costs!

We know our product is the best on the market, and we back
it with a 30 day money back guarantee!

Click here to learn more!

You are receiving this email as an
Internet Affiliate Network member.  If you would no longer like to receive
special promotions

via email from Internet Affiliate Network, then click
here to unsubscribe