Subject: May I know some examples

From: Raghavan Chakravarthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:38:52 +0530

Hi,
What I read is that RSVP treats sessions as independent
for reservations. However, it does not support multiple
session reservations  (i.e. multiple destination address).
Although many of the applications of the Integrated Services
can compromise with this shortcoming, some might require a
more generalization of the RSVP model.
I could not get which are those applications that might require
the said generalization. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------
Raghavan Chakravarthy
Senior Engineer (Software)
VPNSC-QA (Cisco Development Facility)

email : [email-masked]
         [email-masked]
Phones: +91-80-5530034-6 X=2270
www.wipro.com
------------------------------------------------------------