Subject: Increase Your Ejaculation by 600%... New Pill! ..... hpehcnqo

From: "Klausjbe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:27:13 -0800

SIMPLE PILL CAN INCREASE YOUR EJACULATION By 581%!!

NO Gimmick........REAL SCIENCE!

Increase
Ejaculation by almost 600%!

Increase Sex drive

Stronger Erections

Longer Lasting orgasms!

More Intense Orgasms

Shoot up to 13 feet!

New Medical break through
has now created a revolutionary herbal pill that is guaranteed
to increase your Semen and EJACULATION by almost 600% in just
a few short weeks!

This amazing new product
works by simply taking 2 pills every day...

Order
Now!

Order
Now!

Simply try these Amazing
pills for 30-days and if after 30-days you do not experience
both a huge increase in the amount of semen you ejaculate
along with longer lasting more intense orgasms, simply send
the empty bottle back to us and we'll refund you 100% of the
cost including shipping. With this guarantee, our product must
work for you... or we'll lose money on every sale!

To order go to
here or call
626-440-1747 M to F 8:00am to 6:00pm Pacific standard time

-Winner of the
BURDETT RESEARCH "GOLDEN STAR" AWARD-

ALL NATURAL HERBAL
COMPLEX CAPSULE

RESULTS MAY VARY.

Unsubscribe Information

This email was sent to the owner of the following Account/Username:
ryuser

To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit

This Page
Or call the 800 number below. Please allow 5-10 business days for database request.

__________________________________________________________________________

wgmtvcms