Subject: service

From: Jay Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:46:59 -0700

Want to get your service department under control?

Does this sound familiar? Headaches? Technicians
just not getting enough billable hours out of the week? Worried about how your
customers percieve your business? Can you keep up with the increasing demand?
Does adding another technician to your team scare the life out of you? Do you
feel like your working for everyone else and not able to gain control of your
organization?

Don't worry... you are not alone. As we become more and more
reliant on technology and machines in our daily life, we are more and more reliant
on them running. When they don't, your customers call you. The reality is that
a well run service organization has never had a better chance to be the most profitable
organization out there.

But
you need efficiency. You need a management system that takes care of what a service
department needs. Not a tacked on after-thought product to a sales system, or
an accounting system, but a system designed PURELY for a service organization.

ECLIPSE Service Management Software
is that product you've been looking for all these years!

Built from a solid
business philosophy on what is required to turn a service organization into a
well oiled machine, Eclipse supports all of the key requirements that service
organizations need, including:

Job & service call booking, management, allocation, dispatch and billing

Service agreement handling,
including time and warranty based agreements

Parts inventory management

Client/Server AND WEB access for technicians AND CUSTOMERS

Notification using wireless
technologies, including cell phones, pagers, PDAs, etc.

Management reporting &
graphs, including complete custom report generator built in

Purchasing, requisitions
and purchase order management

On Line Knowledge Base for
sharing of information within your organization

Integrates with accounting
software including Quickbooks

Available for Windows AND
Macintosh computers

Single or Multi-User

Whether your organization is a depot based service organization, or a
field service organization, Eclipse will deliver an increase in your technician's
efficiency that translates directly to increased revenue for you. And your customers
will love the increased quality of communication, documentation and care that
your organization will show to them. Imagine putting access to your service department
on the web for your customers to be able to enter their service requests online,
or get RMA numbers for returns, or even access your online knowledge base. Its
all standard features in the Eclipse suite of products.

And Eclipse is not expensive. Prices starting at only $US 795.00,
means that you can get into the software easily and get the benefits right away.

Don't take our word for it. TRY
IT FOR FREE NOW! You can download
a trial version of Eclipse for free use for 30 days to see what we are
talking about. Visit Eclipse on the Internet and take a look at what this remarkable
product can do for your business. There's even video clips showing you how it
works on line. You've got nothing to lose!

To
be removed from future mailings, click HERE, and type REMOVE in
the subject line.