Subject: LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL !!!

From: "Idris Abacha." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:23:38

Dear Sir/Madam,

After 4(four) years of constant soliciting and countless adjournment,
the Federal Government of Nigeria has finally agreed to come to
negotiating terms with the Abacha family, whom have been accused of
so many hedious offences, resulting from the purported loot of
Government Treasury to the tune of US$800 billion and stashed them in
many foreign banks, by General Sanni Abacha (Former President of
Nigeria).

My name is Idris Abacha, Third son of the late dictator, General
Sanni Abacha.  As the interim head of the family, following the
detention of Mohammed Abacha my immediate elder brother and the
preceeding death of Ibrahim Abacha (my fathers first son), the onus
has fallen on me to bring you this privileged news today, so please
feel free to respond and do not be baised, as you are dealing
directly and promptly with the real family now (evidences will be
made available upon request).

The Abacha family saga is not new on the Global news as it has been
widely broadcast by CNN, BBC, TELL magazine and so many other global
mass media, based on this fact, I wish to inform you that, really,
after the death of General Sanni Abacha (my father), a lot has been
happening, obviously I must confess that my father has not been a
really good leader, he actually looted a lot of government and public
fund and hid them in foreign bank accounts, especially in Swiss, he
has also sent so many to their untimely and early grave an offence
for which Mohammed (my elder brother is currently facing charges). 
My father did evil and now we were made to pay for it, for four long
bitter years.  But God has finally come to out aid.

A total of US$100 million has been allocated to us from one of the
Swiss banks, also, the charges against Mohammed has been droped.
Evidently, 'there is light at the end of the long dark tunnel'. See
'Time' Magazine 'April 2002'.

The awareness created by this looted funds, has lead so many
Nigerians and their foreign counterparts into making attempts at
laying their hands on some of the funds, some has been successful,
while some have failed, while some have simply used it as bait to
extort money from many unsuspecting foreigners ... one cannot really
blame this people, it was all due to my fathers bad leadership.

The problem we therefore face is that, the US$100million was
allocated to us, based on a condition that the account be fully
monitored and supervised by the government, which tantamount to same
slavery treatment we had been facing for the past four years, and we
also fear that if another government takes over power, decisions may
be reversed and we are may be sent to the dorgeons again, so
therefore we seek your help in one regard:  This is that, you receive
½ of the money into your private account as benefit and debt accrued
to you by may father.  The source of the benefit shall be a private
contract award and execution by your esteemed self of which only
partial payment was made to you.

Documents for this as backup shall be sourced, but we are not to be
seen as being involved in this move ... Reasons; you must have
understood.  As soon as you accept this deal, we will forward your
information to the Union Bank of Switzerland, and you will be
contacted for immediate remittance pre-requisites.

For this assistance, we shall give you 45% of the US$50m, which will
cover the expenses you shall incurred during the process and still
leave you with a huge sum of money for investment as you like. You
shall send no money to this family and you shall embark on no
Journeys .... you will deal directly with the Bank and the Ministries
were you would be said to have performed a contract.

This matter is to be treated as top secret, we are not to be
expossed, a lot has been lost already we do not want to loose more.
This is a privilege, so feel free to call me for further discussion
on this matter if you wish on 234 -1 - 4719688, please do not be
biassed and confirm receipt.

On behalf of  the whole family, I thank you for your anticipated
co-oparetion, we look forward to accomplishing this mission with you
promptly  without bottlenecks, thank you and God bless. 

Idris Abacha.