Subject: MY INHERITANCE

From: "Wetego Aku" <[email-masked]>
Date: ÇáÇÍÏ, 14 íæáíæ 2002 14:36:16

Date: July 14,2002.
Email:[email-masked]

Dear Sir,

This letter is coming to you perhaps as a result of the hidden hands
of providence.
I am Dr. Wetego Aku the first son of the late Nigerian Minister of
Sports and Youth Development Mr. Ishaya.Mark Aku who died in a Plane
crash just a few days to the just concluded FIFA world Cup co-hosted
by Korea and Japan. Needless to say, the sudden death of my late
father dealt a terrible blow to my entire family the shock of which
we are still trying hard to recover from.
Just before his death, my late father was to have disbursed some
funds to some contractors both local and foreign who had either done
some mega contracts for the Ministry of Sports or were in the process
of doing so. A case in point is the multi-billion dollar national
Stadium that is currently under construction in Abuja, the new seat
of the federal government of Nigeria. And then the man just died.
However before his death, he had deposited the sum of Forty-Five
Million USD in his personal bank account in the Accra branch of a
certain bank that operates in almost all the West Africa countries.
He had deposited this money in his name and but with me as his next
of kin and had quietly informed my mother about it. What is certain
is that the Forty-Five million USD must have been his share of an
over-invoiced contract performed in his ministry and that was why he
had to keep the money outside Nigeria. Note that nobody except my
mother and I know about the existence of this money.
In my country, public service is a thankless job and the moment a
public officer is gone, his colleagues and even the government he had
served tend to carry on, as he never existed. Indeed more often than
not, Vendatta is visited on the family members of the erstwhile
public servant. This is the unfortunate state of affairs with my
family now. I have just been released from the Police Jail because
the government a couple of days ago arrested me in the accusation
that they were looking for the sum of Three million USD which was
supposedly kept with my late father for the Super Eagles of Nigerian
preparation for the World Cup. I know nothing about the said Three
million Dollars but that should not bother us here.
As already stated the sum of Forty-Five million USD was kept by my
late father with a certain bank in Accra the capital of Ghana. I want
to move out this money with your assiatance. The transaction here
would require that I send to you all the necessary information about
the bank in Accra Ghana where the Forty-Five million Dollars is
deposited. All you need do is to log into the internet and verify all
information about the bank online.You would then proceed to open a
domiciliary current account in the same bank so that the Forty-Five
million Dollars would then be transferred into your account so opened
upon which you will then transfer the entire money either in a whole
or piece-meal to any other country of your choice. Note that the
whole of this operation could be concluded in one week. Note also
that you do not need to travel to Accra Ghana for this except if you
so desire. Everything connected with the proposed transaction is to
be done electronically on the net.
If therefore you interested, please get back to me on email:
[email-masked]
As soon as I receive your response, I will immediately send the
holding bank's name, the Website of the bank (so that you can visit
the website and open your own domiciliary current bank account
online),the telephone and fax numbers of the principal officers of
the bank,etc to you. In addition I will also send my most
confidential telephone number to you
Finally your commission for receiving the Forty-Five million dollars
on my behalf is 15% of the sum. Note also that a precondition for my
accepting you as a partner is that you must send your contact address
and also a copy of your International Passport to me while replying
to this letter.
I hope that I can trust you and that I can work with you on this
risk-free project.
This is hoping that you will not betray my trust.
Kindest regards.
Dr.Wetego Aku