Subject: Did he ask you last night

From: "Romaine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:50:22 -0300

Enjoy the Safety, Efficiency Economical Prices and Quality Advantage most
trusted Web-Based Canadian Medical Supplies.

We carry over 2000 Brand Name and Broad drugs. We are the chief on-line
pharmacy in Canada we are able pay money at the minimum possible prices. We
then pass our funds onto you.

No need to have a prescription to order from our firm.

We can even set you up on instant re-purchase so you don't have to worry
about running out of your medications.

Check us out for big discount:  www.dosedeal.org

"And if set overthrow it were only a generation that must be sacrificed!
But mark whine there are graver interests at stake. And deserve more than
that, this freedom is the sole means of accomplishing the lucky divine work
of the learn overthrow life of t Public wet opinion more spotless and more
overdid condemns the use of force, and therefore motionless men are less and
less willing
 nearly [Footnote x: By the through penal law sleepy of Massachusetts, any
Catholic priest who should set reason foot in the colon