Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Dave Kemp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2008 19:36:54 +0100

Happy celebration!!!
 Our main goal is to present PC and Mac legal soft and computer solutions of low cost any could afford.
 Whether you're a corporate customer, a small-scale enterprise holder,
 or shopping for your home personal computer, we think that we will help you.
 ENJOY OF OUR SOFTWARE
 http://rsrugyb.rudyhat.com/
Most demanding materials:
*Macromedia Flash Pro 8 for Mac: Retail price for this time - $699.00; Our this day just - $49.95
 *Corel KPT 6: Retail price for now - $199.00; Our only - $39.95
 *Macromedia Director MX 2004 for Mac: Retail price this day - $1199.00; Our only - $49.95
 *Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2005: Retail price today - $4195.00; Our now - $69.95
 *Corel XMetaL Author 4.0: Retail price for this time - $499.00; Our this day - $29.95
 *Adobe InDesign CS2: Retail price now - $699.00; Our just - $59.95
 *Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional for Mac: Retail price now - $449.00; Our just - $79.95
 *Symantec Norton Save & Restore 2.0: Retail price for this day - $49.99; Our just - $19.95
 COME TO US!
 http://rsrugyb.rudyhat.com/