Subject: RTFM documents: next cycle

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:30:39 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Hello all:

All five of the RTFM I-Ds have been re-published (see list below)
and passed them back to IESG for further consideration.

The Meter MIB I-D has been extensively revised following its review.
The reviewer's comments were very helpful, especially in ensuring
that the MIB was completely consistent with SNMPv2.

Changing the SNMP boilerplate to the current (SNMPv2) version required
me to change the style for referencces, from [3] to [RFC2571].  I've
carried that style through all five of the I-Ds; my convention is that
[RFCnnnn] refers to one of the SNMP RFCs, [RMON-MIB] refers to other
RFCs, and other documents such as [802-3].  Of course I've used the same
set of identifiers in all five I-Ds!

Summary of the changes:

Proposed
   draft-ietf-rtfm-meter-mib-10.txt
---   Changes following MIB review, as above.

Informational
   draft-ietf-rtfm-applicability-statement-04.txt
   draft-ietf-rtfm-architecture-08.txt
   draft-ietf-rtfm-ruleset-language-07.txt
---   Style of references changed, I-Ds reformatted,
      no change to actual text.

Experimental
   draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-09.txt
---   Style of references changed, 
      Abstract and Table of Contents added,
      minor tidying up of grammar here and there,
      I-D reformatted.

Cheers, Nevil

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Nevil Brownlee                     Director, Technology Development |
| Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941        ITSS, The University of Auckland |
|   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------P