Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:04:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD Management Information Base (MIB) extensions for MPLS and MPLS-TP Networks
        Authors         : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-12-26

Abstract:
   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it extends the BFD Management Information Base BFD-
   STD-MIB and describes the managed objects for modeling Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for MPLS and MPLS-TP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/