Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:24:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Sami Boutros
                          Marc Binderberger
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to run BFD on Link Aggregation
   Group (LAG) interfaces.  It does so by running an independent
   Asynchronous mode BFD session on every LAG member link.

   This mechanism allows the verification of member link continuity,
   either in combination with, or in absence of, Link Aggregation
   Control Protocol (LACP).  It provides a shorter detection time than
   what LACP offers.  The continuity check can also cover elements of
   layer 3 bidirectional forwarding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/