Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:44:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD Management Information Base (MIB) extensions for MPLS and MPLS-TP Networks
        Authors         : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-04-24

Abstract:
   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it extends the BFD Management Information Base and
   describes the managed objects for modeling Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for MPLS and MPLS-TP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/