Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-03.txt> (Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for IPv4, IPv6 and MPLS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:17:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection WG (bfd) to consider the following document:
- 'Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for IPv4, IPv6 and
   MPLS'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines procedures to use Seamless Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for IPv4, IPv6 and MPLS environments.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2106/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2595/