Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 13:53:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-08.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) in Demand mode to detect data plane failures in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-point Label Switched
   Paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:38:00 -0700

Dear All,
the updates in this version intended to address comments received from WG
Chairs and WG's AD.
Your questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:54 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-08.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of
the IETF.

Abstract: