Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 09:17:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unsolicited BFD for Sessionless Applications
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-26

Abstract:
   For operational simplification of "sessionless" applications using
   BFD, in this document we present procedures for "unsolicited BFD"
   that allow a BFD session to be initiated by only one side, and be
   established without explicit per-session configuration or
   registration by the other side (subject to certain per-interface or
   per-router policies).

   We also introduce a new YANG module to configure and manage
   "unsolicited BFD".  The YANG module in this document conforms to the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) [RFC8342].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/