Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 10:33:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2022-01-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) (RFC 8342).  This document updates YANG
   Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) (RFC 9127).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts