Subject: draft-bhatia-manral-diff-isis-ospf-01.txt

From: "Manav Bhatia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:57:48 +0530

Hi,

The increasing popularity of IS-IS and OSPF over the years has drawn
significant attention to the relative merits and de-merits of one with
respect to the other. We have written a draft that presents an elaborate
comparison between the two routing protocols to explain how the features and
functionalities of one differs from the other. Wherever applicable the
differences between OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 have also been pointed out. This draft
was written over a period of time and has been contributed to by a lot of
people.

The URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-diff-isis-ospf-01.tx
t

Please let us know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Manav

--
Manav Bhatia
Member of Technical Staff
Riverstone Networks, Inc.
http://www.riverstonenet.com 

_______________________________________________
Rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg