Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt

From: "ZININ Alex" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:57:05 -0600

Folks-

This is to start a two-week WG Last Call on the GTSM spec for submission
to 
the IESG for publication as Proposed Standard. The Last Call ends on
March 2nd, 
2007. Please send your comments to the list.

The document is available here: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt

Abstract: 

   The use of a packet's Time to Live (TTL) (IPv4) or Hop Limit (IPv6)
   to verify whether the packet was originated by an adjacent node on a
   connected link has been used in many recent protocols.  This document
   generalizes this technique.  This document obsoletes RFC 3682.

--
Alex Zinin

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg